31: Merry Christmas

MARCUS' POV:

"Ugh," She moaned. "This is fucking delicious!"

Malachi, Damien, Zunaira, Elena, Sarah and I watched as Zafrina cut pieces of cucumber, dipped it into smooth peanut butter and put it in her mouth.

"So what's wrong with her?" Malachi asked.

Zunaira nudged him in the stomach. "She's pregnant, dickhead."

Damien's eyebrows furrowed. "But we had roast lamb ten minutes ago?"

"So?" Elena replied. "Let her eat."

"Yeah," Sarah replied.

Zunaira shook her head in disbelief. "Men are such babies."

The guys and I gave the girls a puzzled look.

"She had three plates!" I responded.

Sarah groaned as the babies began wailing noisily.

Malachi sighed. "Right, that's our cue."

We watched as Sarah and Malachi made their way to the twins' bedroom.

"So, do y'all know the gender?" Elena asked.

"Yeah," I smiled. "It's a boy."

Zunaira and Elena squealed gleefully as Damien and I exchanged 'what the fuck' glances.

"Estas mujeres están locas!" Damien murmured.

These women are crazy!

"Cuéntame sobre ello, y tengo uno en casa." I replied, rolling my eyes.

Tell me about it, and I have one at home.

We both chuckled before I turned around and jumped. Zafrina stood in front of me with both hands on her hips as she looked up at me, with an unamused expression.

Damien stared at her, eyes wide. "I think I'll go with the girls to the living room..."

She lifted an eyebrow. "Puedo oírte."

I blinked. "You speak spanish?"

"No, not really," She commented. "But, 'Jane The Virgin' has taught me a few things."

-----

ZAFRINA'S POV:

I wrapped my arms around Marcus, pulling him closer before standing on my tippy-toes.

"I'd watch what you say about me," I whispered. "Or I'll make sure you suffer without sex whilst I'm not so pregnant."

He spun me around as he pushed my back against his chest. Trailing the side of my face, he moved my hair behind my shoulders as his hot breath trailed my neck.

"Are you threatening me, Ms. Dawn?" He purred.

I refused to let him win. "If you hadn't called me crazy, I wouldn't have anything to threaten you with. Next time, don't give me a reason to blackmail you."

"Zafrina!" Elena called. "I have something for you."

I gave Marcus a smirk before walking away. I followed the sound of Elena's voice into the guest bedroom. We all decided to stay at Marcus and I, as tomorrow we'd be taking the plane to Mauritius, which is where Sarah and Malachi were to marry. It's this beautiful exotic island with clear beaches and a crystal blue sea.

I walked into the room to see Elena with a gift bag.

"I thought you could surprise Marcus with this!" She giggled.

I gasped. "You didn't!"

-----

MARCUS' POV:

It was around 11pm, and everyone had settled in their rooms. I had finished taking a shower and decided to get a drink of water. As I walked in, I saw Zafrina at the kitchen table sucking on a popsicle. My eyes widened in disbelief as I watched her expression carefully. Her eyes were shut as she licked the popsicle, enjoying its gratifying taste.

Holy fuck! She knew what she was doing. And then I realised what she was wearing. On her head, she wore a red and white classic santa hat. She wore a red laced bra, with white faux fur lining above. The straps were thin, and easy to take off as I imagine, but they lay so tightly on her bare shoulders. She wore matching red thongs, with the same faux fur lining, just a little thinner. Her thighs were half-covered with a pair of red and black stockings as she walked around in black stilettos and a sheer, long dressing gown which was untied at the front.

"Fuck no!" I hissed, as I walked over to her and covered her with my shirt. "Did you forget there are people staying here tonight? What if they see you, cover up!"

She pouted and stared at me with those big, jaded, feline eyes. "Don't you like it? I thought it would look sexy."

"But if you want me to take it off..." She murmured as she trailed the pattern on her stockings.

Frustrated, I picked her up and took her to the bedroom as she giggled in my chest. I put her down on the bed and stared at her infuriatingly.

"What were you thinking?" I asked.

"Marcus," She frowned. "Stop being such a party pooper!"

She got up and walked over to me, placing just a hand on my chest. I watched her gaze as she pushed me backwards gently onto the chair.

I sighed. "I'm not being a party pooper, I'm-"

"Shut up." She commanded, interrupting me. I watched as she slowly slipped off her sheer cardigan, dropping it to the floor. She walked over, wrapping her arms around me and sitting on my lap, facing me. Stradding her hips, she brought her face inches away from me. I placed my hands around her waist, pulling her closer onto me before our lips touched. At first, we moved slow and sweet, before the rhythm changed and the pace increased. She was hungry.

And I was going to give her what she wanted.