32: Naughty Or Nice?

ZAFRINA'S POV:
As our tongues danced, I grinded against him slowly. I could feel the tension increase. It had been a while since we last had sex. One by one, I undid the buttons of his shirt, until it was completely open. I moved to his jaw, and then to his neck, leaving little trails of kisses.

"Who's horny now?" Marcus smirked.

I rolled my eyes, smiling widely. "Shut up, Bianchi."

I kneeled down, positioning myself in between his knees as I undid the zipper to his trousers. He leaned back, making himself comfortable as he watched my every movement. I bit my lip, keeping eye contact as I stared back innocently. I pulled out his member, but before I could do anything he stopped me. With one hand, he lifted my chin, causing me to look up at him.

He sighed. "You don't have to do this."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You haven't done this before," Marcus continued. "Have you."

I shook my head. "No, but I want to try."

***SEX SCENE, SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT.***

He released my chin, as I leaned closer to his member. I began licking the tip, teasing him. Watching him, I could tell he wasn't amused with what I was doing, but he knew I was quite the tease. I wouldn't let him have it right away, that would be so boring. I lifted his member gently, amused as I saw him throw his head back, closing his eyes. His breathing became slightly labored. I became enlivened, as I realised the effect I was having on him.

Every time we had sex, he would always be the first to please me. This time, I wanted to be the one to please him.

I grabbed his dick, and wrapped my hand around it, as I began to move my hands up and down continuously. I started slow at first, as I watched him carefully. And then I increased speed. He hissed through his teeth befor I realised that he had his hands in a fist. Bravely, I put it inside my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and covered the rest of his length with my hands. I increased the speed in an easy-going motion, before I courageously decided to take his full length into my mouth. I could feel him at the back of my throat, and I desperately wanted to take it out, but I also wanted to please him.

"Jesus Christ!" He hissed. "Zafrina!"

I kept him inside me, resisting to urge to gag as I felt him slowly gagging me. My eyes widened as I felt a hand ball all of my hair into one. He gripped it tightly, as he controlled my head, bobbing it up and down.

"I'm going to come soon," He groaned. "You can stop, it's okay."

But I refused. I kept going, brushing his hand off as I gave it my all and increased the speed. And just like that, he came undone. It tasted so bitter, yet I swallowed it quickly.

He looked down at me, tousled hair falling over his forehead.

"Are you okay?" He chuckled.

I nodded, smiling. "I'm good, did you like it?"

He stood up, carrying me in his arms as my legs wrapped around him. "You were amazing, tesoro. Thank you."

"But, now it's my turn." He growled.

Laying me on the bed, he hovered over me, my arms pinned above my head. He kissed my forehead as he looked at me with so much love.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Say it again, please."

I smiled as I made eye contact with him. "I love you."

He positioned himself in between my legs, laying on top of me as we kissed. Electricity surged through my body as I felt fire crackling deep inside my soul. It was igniting, we were igniting. And I loved every part of it. There is something so heavenly about being kissed so sweetly in bed, a tender moment that just won't wait. It is that burst of love that is expressed, not caring about each other's differences, and just falling in love, over and over again. It is a connection that shows the strength of the feeling, the mutual need. As he trailed my neck with sweet kisses, I craned my neck, giving him more access. I let out a small sigh as he pulled my bra over my head, tossing it to the side as he continued to kiss down my chest. My nipples were already hard because of the tension. I knew where this was going. He was going to play with my breasts.

I bit my lip as I felt his tongue flick my nipple so carelessly. He was teasing me back! I kept a hand above my head, as I clutched onto the bedpost. His tongue swirled around my nipple, as I felt my eyes roll back. How could a single touch make me go so crazy? My mouth formed a familiar 'O' shape as he grabbed my other breast, gripping it tightly. I could feel my nipple expanding in his mouth. And has he sucked on it, latching onto it, I let out a gasp.

"M-Marcus-" I moaned.

I heaved, running my hand through his dark blonde hair and tugging it gently as he gently bit my nipple. He repeated the same actions to my other nipple, as I felt pain, yet overwhelming pleasure. My nipples were peaking up, pointing as if they had a mind of their own. When they weren't in his mouth, they felt cold and numb. But it felt so pleasurable at the same time. He continued to move down, kissing in between my breasts before making his way down to my navel. When he finally reached my legs, he wasted no time teasing me. He pulled off my panties, and buried his head in between me as he wrapped my legs around him. I arched my back slightly, letting out a moan as I felt his tongue thrusting against my clit.

I gripped his hair, panting. "Oh- not today, they'll hear us!"

But he didn't listen. He continued, swirling his tongue around and sucking until I was wet enough. Once again, he moved up, hovering over me as he took off his trousers until he was completely naked. He placed both of his hands on either side of my head, before thrusting inside of me. I yelped as he entered me, my mind going blank. I gripped onto his muscular arms, scratching his skin as I dug my nails deeper and deeper into his skin. He had only just put it inside me and I could already feel him so deep inside me. His eyes were fixated onto me, dark and so full of lust as he watched me squirm beneath him. He started at a steady place, thrusting heavy and slow. It was driving me crazy.

"More," I panted. "More!"

I placed a hand on the side of his face, caressing it before trailing my hands down his chest.

"Faster," I begged. "Please!"

He obeyed as if my words had a controlling effect on him. As he increased his pace, his silence became soft grunts. I arched my back, as I felt him hit me harder. At this rate, I'd come in no time. I bit my lip, to refrain from moaning any louder, I was sure we had woken everyone up by now.

"Yes!" I breathed, as I felt his pace increase even more. He buried his face into the side of my neck, as his grunts slowly became growls, and quickly, roars. I grasped onto his shoulders, as I dug my nails into his rough skin, dragging it down as I clawed my way down his back.

I could feel the tension between my legs increase.

"Marcus-" I panted. "I'm going to- I can't hold it any longer!"

He understood what I meant. He understood quite clearly.

Within seconds my arms were pinned above my head, as his paced decreased to a slow one, yet with hard and heavy thrusts. With every thrust, he roared and with every thrust, I yelped, before I climaxed, crying out my release as he watched me finish.