AUL's DG Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Yeah.. LQ~" Jin hyung did his traditional dance steps while grinning to us.

"Tsk.. Don't mind them.. Let's go Alex.." Soyun rolled her eyes to me and then escorted Alexa in our rented room here in Jeju.

"You Kookie!!" I slap his arm when Soyun and Alexa were already far away from us.

"Why?!!" He bursted. He turned off his iPod and look at us, puzzled.

"Insensitive.." RapMon hyung shook his head and just continue listening to our new song.

"Why did you make her cry?!!"

End of flashback

I know it's just a small thing but our Jungkook is being really insensitive nowadays. He didn't mind that Alexa is already hurting. But sometimes, he's being sweet to her, being clingy.

"Kids were going to stay in the bathroom so later there's no more kids in here! They're all in the bathroom!!" The philosopher says.

"Jeon Jungkook, when will you be matured? You're already 25 but your mind is still 15.." Jiminie said while flirting with his girl.

I look around the garden to mesmerize how beautiful and important this event for me and for her.

The theme is color pink and the kids here were so cute and wearing pink dresses and tux also.

Jin hyung decides the theme color of the party. Even though my daughter wants color blue because Soyun said so, Jin hyung protested.

It's my daughter's day today. It's her 7th birthday so it's very important and not that arrogant party.

"Hello there pretty boy!" I greeted to the boy who's looking around with his pink tux and he's holding a gift. We do a bro-fist.

"Hello!! Where's Scarlet?" He ask still looking around the venue.

"She's busy with her mom, but don't worry. She'll come out soon.." I smiled as her mother came. I got up and bid a goodbye to him. "See ya!!"

"Hyung!! Told this girl to stop pinching me!" Jungkook hide in my back while Alexa were in front of me, trying to catch this kiddo at my back.

"Hey, Lexa.. Pinch him.." I get out and then Alexa catch Jungkook. She pinch him in his arm so hard to the point that Jungkook screamed.

"How many times do I told you to not to make baby cries!!" She slap his hand while Jungkook caressing his arm where Alexa pinch him.

I shook my head while walking away from them. I checked my phone and I saw my mom's message saying that they're already on their way here with Soyun's parents.

"Psst. Hey you Taehyung ah.." It's Rey. Soyun's admirer since she studied again.

"Oh.. You Rey.." We do a shake hands while smiling. He's a good boy though. He's really really inlove to my Soyun 'til he followed us here in South Korea. But he never intended to ruin our relationship. He's just admiring her. He knows his limitations very well.

"Where's Scarlet?" He look around, looking for my naughty daughter. They're in good terms since Rey started visiting Soyun in our house.

It's just nothing on me. I trusted Rey. We've already talk about this issue and about his feelings towards my wife. I said.. "If you have intention to ruin our relationship.. Don't you dare. You don't know me well." I know, I sounds so rude and Judgemental saying those words without even knowing his intentions still, I just want to be sure.

He said that he just admires my wife and just admire. Nothing much. He is just fanboying over my wife because my wife is really a good designer now and a teacher at the same time.