Chapter 28; The End ♡

"I'm gonna kill those boys!" I grumbled to myself. They drove me to a park and dropped me off. I was walking around a park in London. I had no idea where I was! At least they gave me a map...

"Turn right by the light post," I looked up and there where at least ten billion light posts. Okay, not that many but you catch my drift. I walked over to a light, my heels clicking on the concrete. I noticed a neon green sticky note and grabbed it.

'Turn right here ;)'

I recognized Liam's handwriting and smiled. I turned right and then studied the map. I came across other cute notes when I finally came across a gazebo. It was lit up like a Christmas tree. There was a guitar player, strumming away at a tune I found familiar. I noticed my boyfriend, standing in the center. He turned around, holding a red rose. He was wearing a nice tux and looked rather adorable. His new hair was working nicely for him.

"Happy birthday, Layla," he handed me the rose. I smelled it and kissed his cheek.

"You're amazing," I said, looking all around us. He blushed, taking the rose and sitting it on a table.

"Shall we dance?" He held out his hand as the guitar player began playing a song I found familiar as well. I grab his hand and we danced closely together.

"People say we shouldn't be together, too young to know about forever. But I say they don't know what they're talking about," Liam whispered into my ear.

"This love is only getting stronger," I sang back as the guitar player played the boys upcoming new song for us.

When the song ended, Liam led me to a little table.

"You're probably wondering where your ring is," he smiled.

"You know it's missing? I'm so sorry Liam!" I apologized.

"Babe, calm down. I stole it," he pulled out the ring. I gasped.

"Liam!" I slapped him playfully.

"I got it engraved," he held it up for me to see.

'Distance makes the heart grow fonder.'

I felt tears slide down my cheeks as he put the ring on my finger.

"Good thing Lou used waterproof makeup," I joked and Liam smiled.

"Layla, I love you so much. I want us to be together forever. I see you in my future but most importantly, I see you now," he kissed me.

"I love you, too Liam," I kissed him back, not wanting this moment to end.

The music grew softer and the stars above twinkled as Liam and I sat there, kissing. Just holding each other. For the last time. Who knew when the next time that would be?

All I know is...he's my forever.