Chapter 2

The next morning when I woke up, the guys where gone, except Louis of course, who was drooling all over his pillow, I might add. I couldn't help but giggle. I sat up, stretching my arms out above my head, nearly knocking over our lovely fort. I crawled out, bringing some blankets trailing behind me. 

I went into the living room that connected the rooms together to see the guys fully dressed, while I was still in pajamas.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking around for my phone before realizing it was still in the other room.

"It's twenty minutes past noon, love." Zayn grinned.

"Oh my gosh. Are you serious?" I ask, going full on panic mode. They all started laughing and I felt my face heat up.

"It's only ten o'clock, sweetheart. We were kidding." Liam says, standing up and walking towards me, placing his hands on my shoulders to calm me down.

"Good. I was afraid I had missed breakfast." I chuckled.  

"I take it you are hungry?" Harry asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"When is she not hungry?" Niall asked, smirking.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask, sitting on the love-seat next to Liam. He put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him.

"How about we wake up Louis with a little cold water and then make a mad dash downstairs to the cafeteria?" Harry suggests.

"Sounds good, but can I get dressed and such?" I ask, knowing Louis will be asleep for a long time.

"Sure, but hurry." Harry nodded. I run into my room grabbing underwear, jeans, and a cute black shirt that had white cursive writing that spelled 'Love" on it. I hopped into the shower, quickly shaving my legs and washing my hair.

I get out, shutting the warm water off and wrapping my hair and body in a towel. I search the drawers for my hair dryer, and then scowling when I realize it's in my bag in my room. And to get to it...I have to walk past the guys. I groan and hesitantly open the door of the bathroom. I take a silent step forward, planning to run past the guys when I hear a voice.

"Layla, are you done in the..." Zayn trails off when he realizes I'm only in a towel. He blushes, as do I.

"I was going to get my hair dryer." I explain, embarrassed. He nods, and I walk past him to run into Liam. 

"Sorry." I mutter, still embarrassed.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, darling." Liam smiles.

"Ha, thanks." I smile quickly, grabbing my hair dryer and running back to the bathroom. I lock the door and begin blow drying my hair straight.

I then get dressed and put on my black Ugg boots. I apply some eyeliner and minimal blush. I walk out, pleased with my appearance.

"Ready!" I smiled.

I look around and see Liam staring at me. I feel embarrassed again.

"What? Is my top inside out?" I ask, looking down and seeing it isn't. 

"No. You look...beautiful." He replies, breathless. I blush and look down at the floor. 

"Ready to go?" I mumble.

"Not yet." Harry grins evilly as he fills a cup full of ice, cold water. We tip toe back into Niall's and Liam's room and sneak up on Louis, who is still sleeping. Niall opened the front door and arrived just in time as the water was poured onto Louis' face. He woke up in a shock and we darted toward the door as he screamed in anger.

 Once we got to the elevator, we erupted into laughter. We didn't stop laughing until we got down to  the dining hall, where we had to gain our composure. We piled an assortment of breakfast foods onto our plates and sat down together in a booth. 

Harry's phone went off and he burst out laughing after reading the text.

"It was Louis. He said we are "so dead to him"." He said, applying air quotes around what Lou said. 

"Is he coming?" I ask, taking a bite of scrambled eggs. 

"Says he'll be here soon. This will be a sight." Harry laughed, taking a bite of an English muffin.

 Louis exits the elevator, practically steaming with anger, but attempting and failing to conceal it. It was all it took me not to laugh. 

By the time he got to our table, I was laughing uncontrollably. I have a really awkward laugh where I make this weird squeaky noise in between each giggle. Which made me and the guys laugh harder. Even Louis softened up. 

"Was the cold water necessary?" He growled. Harry only rolled his eyes.

"Take a seat, Lou. Eat some breakfast." Harry said, taking a bite of scrambled eggs.

"I will get you back, Harry." Louis said roughly, but taking a seat. A look of horror flashes across Harry's face for a split second before disappearing just as fast. 

 "I'm sure." Harry smiled.

We all ate our breakfast in peace, making small talk in between bites. Okay...who am I kidding? These guys talked with or without food in their mouths.

"Uh guys?" I ask, taking a look at my phone.

"Yeah?" Niall asks.

"It's 11:30." 

"Great. We are late!" Liam freaks, grabbing my hand and whipping me out to the car the guys closely behind. 

We all pile into the sleek, black Volvo, heading towards the studio for the guys to record.