Chapter 22

I created a group message with all of my friends saying to go to the teen club over by the beach and I got a bunch of replies. Avery could come, as could multiple other people, but my other best friend Juliette couldn't come. 

J: Sorry boo, I can't come. :( I'm in Canada visiting grandparents. I won't be back in time for your birthday either. I love you. (:

Me: It's okay, babe. (: Have fun, eh. ;) Love you x

After responding to everyone, I hopped in the shower to wash the sand out of my hair. 

*~*

Hopping out of the shower, I wrapped my body in a towel. I ran a brush through my long hair, leaving it to drive naturally as I had a few hours for it to get dry. I walked down the stairs carefully, making sure my towel didn't slip. I reached the second floor and heard shouts from the rec room. I opened the door.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah, but Zayn here just freaking killed me at this game! I'm so pissed." Harry said, turning around, Xbox controller in hand. All the boys were on the floor watching Harry and Zayn play Call of Duty. Harry smirked when he saw my towel. "Nice look." 

"Yeah. I know. I'm just going to get clothes out of the drier. Need any washed?" I asked.

"Um..no." Zayn said distractedly.

"Dude." Liam said, throwing a pillow at him.

"I'll be in my room." I laughed, closing the door. As I did, I heard Liam and Niall get onto Zayn playfully over looking at me. I chuckled and continued downstairs into the laundry room.

I grabbed my clothes out of the drier and threw them in a basket. I walked back upstairs to my room and hung them up, while still in the towel. As I was putting the basket in the back of my closet, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said, adjusting my towel.

"Layla, I'm sorry for staring at you while in a towel." Zayn apologized, sounding like a little kid. I laughed.

"It's cool. I know you meant no harm. And boys, don't do this to him." I shouted out to the hallway and the rest of the boys walked out, laughing. 

"It was hilarious!" Niall laughed, throwing himself on a couch that was in my bed room.

"Uh..guys!" I yelled, ceasing the laughter.

"What?" Harry asked, playing with a little teddy bear figurine I got for my twelfth birthday.

"I'm not dressed." I pointed to the towel still around my body.

"Oh yeah. To the showers, gents!" Liam ushered everyone out, winking.

I smirked at him and blew a kiss. He caught it with his hand and put it to his cheek, then left, closing my bedroom door behind him.

I locked the door and ran to my closet to find the perfect outfit for tonight.

**

I ended up destroying my large closet. My shoes were flung around and I had clothes on the floor, but I found the perfect outfit.

It was a pair of denim skinny jeans with scattered rips on them. They bunched at the ankle, and worked nicely with my black flats. I picked out a neon green tank top that had sliced rips in them, but I paired it with a blank tank that went underneath it. I picked the neon because it would look amazing with the neon lights in the club.

I dressed quickly and ran a brush through my long dark hair. I parted my hair to the right and stuck a cute black clip. My curls cascaded down my back. I applied some eyeliner, blush, mascara, and dabbed on some mascara. I slid into my flats, grabbed my cell off the charger, and ran downstairs. 

All the boys were downstairs, waiting for me. Niall was dressed in dark washed jeans and was wearing a plan white top with a red sweater; he was sporting his signature white shoes. Harry was wearing some denim jeans, his shirt that had Lover on the pocket, and a beanie and he wore his white Converse. Louis was dressed in stripes, of course, and a pair of red skinny jeans paired with his Toms.  Zayn wore a denim jacket with a black top underneath, jeans, and tennis shoes. And my Liam was dressed in a long sleeve Polo, dark jeans, and white Converse.

"You guys look smashing." I said trying some British slang.

"Thanks. You look lovely." Niall smiled.

"You look beautiful, babe." Liam said, kissing my lips.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked.

"Sure am!" I smiled.

We walked to the car and began the drive to the club.