Chapter 25

"Wake up!" Zayn was shaking me roughly and I sat up and our heads met.

"Ow!" We yelled simultaneously.

"That hurt." I rubbed my forehead.

"Sorry." He laughed.

"What was the need in waking me up so early?" I asked him.

"Uh...it's after noon, babe."

"Exactly." I shuffled back under the covers, in an attempt to go to sleep, but Zayn of all people, wouldn't allow that. He began swaying my bed side to side until I finally got up.

"Okay. I'm up. You can stop." I hopped off my bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I ran a brush through my hair and brushed my teeth before joining the boys downstairs.

"Ah, the queen has finally awoken from her slumber." Louis said in a very prestigious sounding voice. He took my hand and escorted me down the stairs as I giggled.

"Good morning beautiful." Liam swooped me up, spinning me around.

"Hey." I smiled breathlessly as he kissed my nose.

"I love you." He grinned widely and I ran my hand through his shaggy hair as he brought me into a deep kiss.

"I love you too." I said breathlessly.

"Oh get a room." Harry said, throwing a spoon at us

"Rude much, Styles?" I joked, tossing the spoon back at him.

"Eh. You love me." He winked and shook his curls.

"Sometimes." I said as I grabbed a piece of bacon from Louis' plate.

"So where are you taking me, Zayn?" I asked as I sat next to Harry.

"Secret." He smirked.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

"Where's Niall?" I asked, looking around for my blonde companion.

"Good question. He wasn't here when I woke up. Ya know...we don't even know where he's taking you tomorrow." Louis spoke up.

"Weird. Eh oh well. More food for me." I said, piling my plate with eggs and bacon.

"I'm here. You may all be dance around and throw donuts at me." Niall yelled as he made his grand entrance. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Where were you, mate?" Harry asked the Irishman.

"Somewhere." He smirked and then tossed a wink Liam's way. Well, now I'm even more confused.

"Tell me!" I tackled him to the ground.

"You'll find it soon." He laughed as we stood up.

"Ugh fine. You guys and your secrets. Zayn!" I yelled to the boy who was currently checking out his the blonde he had recently added to his dark quiff.

"Hm?" He turned to me as he combed his hair. I smiled.

"What do I need to wear?" I asked.

"Clothes." He smirked.

"Or not." Harry wiggled his eyebrows at me and Liam punched him.

"Thank you, Liam." I blew him a kiss.

"Wear a swimsuit and bring some dry clothes and a towel. And sunscreen." Zayn added.

"Oh no are we go-"

"No no. Hush child. Go get dressed." Zayn put his finger over my lips. I licked his fingers and ran upstairs before he could react.

Once upstairs, I changed into my orange bikini and applied minimal sunscreen as I don't burn, I tan.