Chapter 9

After four hours of shopping, the boys dropped me off at Avery's and they walked me to the door to say good bye. 

"Bye Layla!" All the boys but Liam called out from the car. Liam and I were a few feet away. I waved back, grinning, telling them I'll see them Friday.

"Here are your tickets." He handed me two backstage passes and tickets.

"Thanks, babe." I said, putting them gently into my bag. 

"I'm going to miss you, love." He said sadly.

"You are going to see me Friday." I smiled.

"I mean, after that." I saw a tear brimming at the edge of his eyes, which made my heart stop and I started crying.

"Liam, I'll see you. You can come get me when you can and I can do my schooling on-line and we can spend all the time in the world together." I said, toying with my ring.

"We can Skype while I'm on the road." He smiled, wiping the tears from my eyes. 

"Yup." I said. He leaned in and kissed me, when we were interrupted with whoops from the car. We ignored them, continuing to kiss.

Finally we broke apart, breathlessly. 

"I love you." I said, peering into his eyes.

"Love you too. Now go. Avery's at the window watching." He kissed my forehead and ran to the car.

I just stood there, watching them drive away, going back to the hotel. I picked up my bag and walked to the front porch and opened the door. I walked in to see Todd and Avery watching TV on the couch. She was pretending like she was watching. I groaned internally and carried my bags to Avery's room.

"Layla, wanna go out tonight? Liam can come." My best friend asked as I walked into the living room. I plopped on the couch across from them, eying my friend's new bo. 

"He needs his rest. I have our tickets and such for the concert." I said, waving the front row tickets and backstage passes.

"Awesome! And that's fine." She rested into Todd's chest, who smirked at me. I almost threw up I was so disgusted. I took out my phone and decided to text the boys. I tell them everything and ask for their advice on things. 

I was telling them about how uncomfortable I felt with him here via group message, but I didn't want to go home and be alone. 

Liam: I know it's hard, love, but do it for Avery. And you need to tell her. xx

Harry: I agree babe, she has the right to know.

Zayn: I love you, La-La and I know you will make the right decision. 

Louis: You can do it, girrrlfriend. ;)

Niall: I trust you to do the right thing, best friend. Good luck x

Me: Thanks, weirdos. (: I'll probably wait until after the concert. Love you xx Skype before the concert Friday? Bye (: going out to eat with Avery and...Todd.

Liam: Sounds good! <3 love you lots.xx

Louis: Bye!! Love youu!(:

Niall: Talk to you soon x

Harry: Later loser. (; xx

Zayn: Bye babe! xx

I slid my phone into my pocket and followed Avery and Todd out to the car. We had decided on pizza and I knew this was going to be the longest night of my life.