Chapter 5

We ended up watching all of the movies we got so we didn't fall asleep until about eight in the morning. I was the first one to wake up, which was about 3 something in the afternoon, and I felt great. I decided to take a shower. 

I grabbed my dark denim shorts and a flowy top with a British flag designed on it. I quickly washed my hair and bathed, then hopped out quickly. I pulled on my shorts and a red tank top, and then the British flag shirt. I wrapped my hair in a towel and went into my room and got my phone to see I had no messages. I sighed and slid my phone into my back pocket.

I walked to the room phone and ordered five pizzas; three pepperoni and two supreme. I waited until the pizza arrived to put my evil plan into action.

I walked over to the radio, turning the volume completely  up before turning it on. I put in Niall's Bieber album, then turned the radio on as it blasted Boyfriend. I ran and hid in the kitchen as the guys woke up. 

"What the!" Zayn yelled. I held my breath, trying not to laugh as Harry stood up, looking pissed. Niall sat up and started singing, while Louis threw a pillow at the stereo and Liam looked around for me, smiling.

"Hey guys." I said, popping up, causing my towel to fall of, revealing my crazy curls. 

"I'm gonna kill you." Harry stood up, in only his boxers. Since I was staying with them for the tour, he took up wearing something to bed, thankfully. 

"But, I have pizza!" I said, gesturing to the boxes on the counter.

"She lives!" Niall screamed, jumping up and running over to me. I handed up a plate, which he piled with almost an entire pizza. I looked at him, pointedly. "I'm making up for lost meals." 

"I'm not judging you." I laughed, grabbing almost the same amount. 

After we finished our pizza, it was nearly four o'clock when we got the call.

"You guys need to be in Los Angeles by Thursday*. You have a concert the next day. I already booked your flight. I won't be there until late Wednesday. The flight is at 6 tonight." Paul said from the other line. 

(Author's note: The day for them is Monday. They will get in LA early Wed. Okay! Back to the story:))

"Time to start packing!" I said, throwing the empty pizza boxes away then going to pack my clothes.  We were packed and ready to leave the hotel at five. I had changed into my new sweats and the matching orange shirt.  My hair was in a messy bun and I wasn't wearing any make-up. I had my two matching zebra and green suitcases lugging behind me as we exited the room. 

"I 'love' your bum." Harry said, walking up to me and winking. I rolled my eyes, but laughed.

"Weirdo." I felt Liam walk up to me as we boarded the elevator.

"You look beautiful." He grinned, causing me to blush and look at my fuzzy, black boots.

We got to the airport rather easily and very safe, thanks to the fact that the fans were gone. We rode up there on the sleek, back tour bus, leaving the Volvo to be given back to the renter. The tour bus was going to be shipped...somehow.

We told Paul goodbye and went through security and then boarded the plane.

Luckily, I got to seat in the middle between Liam and Harry. I found out we would have to get on a different plane once we got to New York, and then again when we got to Illinois. I groaned.

"It'll be alright, babe." Harry said, wrapping his arm around me. 

"I've never flown before, much less in first class." I said, looking around the spacious "room". There were TVs in front of us and they had wifi so I could get on Tumblr on my Sam-sung Laptop I got for Christmas.

 "We'll be fine. Promise." Liam squeezed my hand. 

When the plane took off, my ears popped.

"Ouch." I said, rubbing my ears.

"That'll happen again when we land." Harry laughed, putting in some earplugs so he could sleep.

"We have to this like..." I started counting on my fingers. "A lot more times." I groaned, causing Liam to laugh. 

"Just go to sleep love." Liam handed me a fleece blanket. 

"I'm not sleepy." I growled.

"Then listen to some music." He handed me my pink, bedazzled ear-buds. I complied and started listening to my music, eventually falling asleep.