Chapter 24

On Monday, I went on the first best friend date and it was with Harry. I walked into my room and he was picking out my outfit. I laughed.

"What!? I have great fashion sense." He said, holding up a pair of denim shorts and a tank up to me. "No." He smirked.

"Why can't I pick out my clothes?" I groaned, throwing myself onto the bed.

"Because you don't even know where we are going." He winked and went back to my closet, hanging the clothes he removed back up. Man, Haz is OCD.

"You could tell me." I hinted.

"I could...but I won't." He laughed. "This is perfect!" He said, throwing my Toms at me.

"Oh thanks, Hazza." I said.

"Why haven't you worn this?" He held up a see through top with short sleeves. It was light blue and it was meant to be worn with a bandue top under it.

"I forgot about it!" I said, cooing over my lost shirt.

"Wear it tonight. With your black Toms and those ripped skinny jeans of yours."

"Okay pushy. Get out so I can get ready!" I shoved him out of my room and locked the door.

Since I had already taken a shower, I decided to straighten my hair for once. I heated up the flat iron and got dressed, then applied some make up. I ran the iron through my hair, flipping it at the ends. I took a strand of hair and braided it and secured it with a bobby pin. I slid into my Toms and grabbed my cell phone and ran downstairs.

"I'm ready Harry!" I called. All five boys ran down the stairs.

"You look great, babe." Liam kissed my head.

"Thanks!"

"Nice top." Louis winked, hugging me.

"Now, Haz, have Layla home by ten or suffer the consequences." Niall joked.

"But Niaaaall." Harry whined.

"Can we go? I'm hungry." I asked.

"Who said I was feeding you?" Harry said seriously. I looked at him, getting sad. He saw my face and quickly apologized. "I'm kidding, LaLa. I'm gonna get you food." He promised.

"Good!"

"Well, bye guys. See you later!" Harry waved and led me to the car, opening my door for me.

"So, where are we going?" I smiled, buckling into my seat.

"Now, me and the lads have been planning this for awhile and have kept it secret, so..." He paused.

"I'm keeping it secret for a few more minutes." He smirked.

"Ugh. Fine." I turned on the radio just as Justin Bieber's As Long As You Love Me started playing.

"I gotta call Niall!" I quickly dialed his number. "Niall! Listen." I put the phone on speaker and held my phone to the speakers. I could hear him singing and the boys laughing in the background.

"Thanks Layla." Niall said.

"No problem! See you in a bit! Kisses." I hung up.

"We are almost there." Harry said, taking a right, driving past the beach.

"Yay!"

"You like Spider-Man right?" Harry asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" I asked.

"We are going to the premier and guess who's here." He smirked, pulling into the theater parking lot.

"Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone!?" I screamed.