Sorry

Skipping Four Months
Veronica's POV

I sighed has I sat in a booth at Pop's with Cheryl, Toni and Kevin. I looked back at Jughead who just walked away, and he's working since its Wednesday.

"What is it, Veronica?" Toni asked. I looked at her.

"I hate him." I said.

"You hate who?" Kevin said. I lokked back at Jughead.

"That bastard right there." I said, looking back at them.

"Why? What did he do?" Toni asked.

"I still have three months with this human growing inside me." I said. They all three laughed a little.

"You'll be fine, Veronica. Just wait these next few months." Cheryl said. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I'm still done." I said.

"Tell us. Why did you two decide to wait to figure out what the gender is?" Kevin asked. I shrugged.

"We just wanted a surprise I guess." I told them.

"Baby," I turned and saw Jughesd walking over to us. I smiled a little. "Are you ready?" I nodded and got out of the booth. I looked at the three and they were just smiling.

"I'm done," I mouthed and left with Jughead.

~~~~~

"What were you and the others talking about at Pop's?" He asked as we walked into the trailer. I smiled at him.

"How much I hate you." I said and sat on the couch. He looked at me.

"What?" He asked, with this kind of nervous laugh.

"I still have a growing human inside me." I said, looking at him seriously. He chuckled.

"Oh," he said. "Well, soon enough we are going to have an adorable little kid running around here and they're gonna be calling you "mommy"." He said and walked over to the couch. I layed my head in his lap and smiled up at him.

"What do you want it to be?" I asked him. He thought for a second.

"A girl," he said.

"Why?" I asked, still smiling.

"Because then I'd get to see double of the most beautiful woman in the world." He said. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Shut up,"

"No thank you," he said. I sighed.

"You're so annoying!" I said. He laughed a little and I sat up. "I still hate you."

"You love me. It'll be over in just three months." He said.

"Its going to be the longest three months of my life." I said.

"Soon we'll have a cute little baby in our arms." He said. I smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked him. He grabbed his phone.

"7:34." He said. "Why?" I got up.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said.

"Okay,"

Jughead's POV

Veronica walked back to take a shower and there was a knock at the door. I sighed and got up. I opened there door and saw Sweet Pea and his girlfriend holding there little girl.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked. They both looked a little worried. "What's going on?"

"You and Veronica need to watch her," his girlfriend said, giving me the one almost two year old girl.

"What, why?" I asked them.

"Because. We'll explain later." Sweet Pea said and they started walking off.

"When is later?" I asked.

"We don't know. Almost keep Veronica in the trailer." He said and they left. I sighed and shut the door.

Once Veronica got out of the shower, she walked back upto me and saw the little girl in my arms.

"Jug?" She said. I looked at her. "What's going on?"

"Sweet Pea and his girlfriend came by earlier. Told me we need to watch her. They didn't tell me how long or why. Only that they'll explain later." I said. "He also said I needed to make sure you stayed in the trailer."

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't know," she just stood there for a second.

"Actually I think I do." She said.

"What?" I asked. She came sat next to me. "Baby?"

"Remember when you lost your phone and Betty just so happened to be the one to return it?" I nodded. "She got a few numbers off of it. Including mine and apparantly Sweet Pea's. She's been texting me for a while telling me that "Jughead ain't gonna love me once I start showing that I'm pregnant."

"Ronnie, why didn't you tell me this?" I asked.

"Because it wasn't anything big. It didn't matter to me. Besides, I blocked her a few weeks ago." She said. I sighed. "She's probably threating Sweet Pea now. I don't know who else's number She got, but I did talk to her."

"You did what now?" I asked.

"Relax. I just told her to leave is the hell alone. Just like I did Archie when he tried apologizing about what he did." She said.

"He apologized? What else haven't you told me?" I asked.

"Nothing I swear. I just thought I dealt with it is all." She said. I nodded. I'm not able to get mad at her. "I guess we'll just wait for them to get back."

After an hour and a half, they got back. They started talking and telling us why they left so quickly.

"No. No, it wasn't Betty. It was--"

"My father is in the hospital. We had to leave and go see him." His girlfriend interrupted. Veronica and I looked at each other. She looked down. I guess she never going to tell me what she told me earlier.

They continued telling us everything and then they left. Veronica and I were cuddled up in bed by nine-thirty.

"You weren't really ever going to tell me that, were you?" I asked. She looked at me and shook her head.

"No. I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to worry." She said quickly.

"Its fine, baby. I just don't want you to feel like you have to hide anything from me. You know you can tell me everything, right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, I do. I'm sorry." She said.

"Its fine,"