Recreation of Prom

Veronica's POV

"What is happening? Why did we have to come here so fast?" I asked Cheryl, looking at Toni and Jughead talking.

"There is no reason. Probably other than the fact that Toni's hungry." She said.

"She's not usually like that though," I said, confused.

"She's Toni Topaz, don't question her," she said.

"Funny. She said the same thing about you a couple weeks ago." I told her, with a small smile on my face.

"Of course she did," she said. Then Toni said next to Cheryl. They looked at each other.

"Eight o'clock tonight. I'll call Kevin and you two will be with her. We'll start after we're done eating." She whispered to Cheryl. But I heard her.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked them. They smiled at each other and shook their heads.

"Norhing is happening. Just something that we need to do later." Toni said. I sighed and looked.

"Am I getting in the way? I didn't mean--" they stopped me.

"Its not you," Cheryl said. "You're fine. Besides, we have time anyways." She looekd at Toni. I sighed and looked back at Jughead. He smiled at me. I just looked away from him.

Its was nine-thirty when we left. Cheryl and me went one way. Toni went her own way. It took me a few minutes until I realized we weren't going back to hers and Toni's.

"Wait, wait, where are we going?" I asked her. I looked at her. She looekd at me with a small smirk on her lips. Then looked away. What is happening?

Jughead's POV

Why am I actually happy and excited about this? Maybe its because I love her. I mean, I really enjoy wanting to do this for her. This would be great for her. For her to know people actually care about her. After a few hours Toni texted me.

Toni

T: Be ready by seven. I'm coming over to your apartment to get you at seven-thirty.

J: I thought you said eight?

T: Exactly. Meaning I'm coming to get you early to see how bad you fucked yourself up.

J: I am very offended.

T: That's perfect! Be ready by seven.

J: Okay! Okay!

It is now five. Well, I was going to get off now I guess I should go home. To shower and everything. I quickly left. It was almost six when I got back. Why does it have to be such a long drive? Well, that's kind of my fault actually. I quickly showered and looked for the suit I had. I only have like three. Why am I nervous? I laid it out and went to just relax on the couch for at least thirty minutes. I feel kind of lonely without Veronica.

There was a knock at my door and I quickly realized what time it was. I had fallen asleep. Fuck! I opened the door and she sighed.

"Did you fall asleep?" She asked. I nodded.

"Maybe," I said.

"Get your ass back there and change now!" She said, pushing me inside.

"You are so bossy!" I complained like a child. She let out this weird, evil little chuckle and had a serious face.