Home

Jughead's POV

Once we got back to Riverdale, the first thing Veronica wanted to do was talk to Cheryl and Toni. So, after we dropped our stuff at the trailer, I took her to Cheryl's and Toni's. I went with her.

I did talk to them a few months ago about wanting to propose to her. They were both in on it. They knew everything I was doing. And I could tell that they both had a few doubts about me doing it. They thought I wouldn't have enough courage to do it. Well, Toni did. So I kind of just said something about how long it took her to propose to Cheryl. She ended up actually thinking I had the courage and I did. They just didn't know when I was going to do it. They knew I was taking her to her parents, but just not when. So this was kind of perfect for both them, Veronica and me.

I just let Veronica do the talking. I just listened. It was adorable how she smiled the whole time and was happy. This is how I want to see her all the time. I hate seeing her when she's upset.

"So, you have been together for two years now." Toni said. Veronica nodded.

"Yes, and it was amazing." She said. "He planned a whole date for us with my parents."

"Tell us everything,"Cheryl said. I just looked at Veronica and smiled, like always. Then my phone started ringing. I looked at it.

"I'll be right back," I said. Veronica nodded and I walked outside, answering it.

Veronica's POV

"Anyways, tell us everything now." Toni said. I smiled.

"He just started acting weird one day," I told them. "Before we left, he told me to pack the dress I wore for the 'Recreation of Prom' I was confused but did anyways. On the day of our two years of being together he told me to get ready, That we had a date together that night. And that he'd pick me up at seven. Well, he came at seven. Took me this very expensive restaurant that I knew my parents helped with. Then he took me to see the city. I could see it all. It was beautiful and being up there with him just made it even better. Then he started saying all this stuff about me. About how much loves me. How I have inspired him and how he wants me to continue inspiring him. Then, before I knew it he was down on one knee asking me to marry him." They looked at each other then back at me. "I was so shocked. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. But I eventually said... yes." I said showing them my left hand. They both squealed and giggled like two little girls. I smiled.

"It is so beautiful!" Toni said. "Did anything else happen that night that we need to know about?" I looked down a little.

"Spill!" Cheryl said. I sighed.

"We just stayed, looking over the city for a few minutes. And since we were staying with my parents we went back there. They were waiting for us at midnight. But, by the time we were back to our room, one thing led to another and I was locking the door." I told them. They both looked a little shocked. "What?"

"How many times has that happened?" Cheryl asked.

"Uhh, three times," I said, smiling a little.

"That's good for you," Toni said. I just nodded.

"Veronica," we all looked over and saw Jughead. "That was my dad. I have to go."

"Okay, uhh, I can come with you." I said. He shook his head.

"No, it's fine. I'll just go. You can stay here." He said. I nodded. He walked over to me, giving me a small kiss and left. I looked at the two girls. They were both smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You two are adorable together." Toni said. I smiled.

"Thank you,"

Should I do a Vughead one-shot book? I'm just kind of bored and I could update to that story anytime.