Good Morning

The Next Morning
Veronica's POV

I woke up to feel like way to early in the morning. I looked over and Jughead was asleep asleep. I smiled and got up, grabbing one of his shirts, putting it on and leaving the room. I yawned a little as I walked into the dining area. My mom sitting by herself. She almost immediately noticed me walk in. She smiled.

"Good morning, mija," she said. I went and sat next to her.

"Morning mom," I said tiredly.

"How was your night?" She asked just casually. I smiled a little, remembering all of the events from last night.

"Long," I sighed. I looked at her. She had a huge smile on her face.

"How was the date with your boyfriend?" She asked. I smiled a little.

"It was great. Amazing actually. He took me this amazing restaurant; which I know you and daddy helped with. Then, he took me to see the whole city. The lights, the cars, all of it." She smiled and nodded. "Also, he's not my boyfriend anymore." I raised my left hand. "He's  my fiance now."

"Oh, my god! It's even prettier on your finger than in that little box." She said.

"So you and daddy did know." I said.

"Uhh, yeah. That's why he called me into his office after him and Jughead went in there to talk. I was so excited and I was having a hard time staying quiet for the three days." She said. I smiled.

"I love him, mom." I said, looking at her.

"I love you, too." I looked over and saw Jughead. He was looking at me and smiling. He had pants on and was shirtless. He walked over to me and gave me a small kiss. "You need to stop stealing my shirts. You're leaving me with nothing." I laughed a little.

"Never," I said. I looked at my mom. She was looking at me already. I sighed and looked back at Jughead. "Okay, I don't like having the two of you starring at me like this." They both just kept looking at me. Maybe waiting for me to say something I guess. I quickly got up and walked away. I got to the room and started getting around for the day. Not too long later the door opened with Jughead walking in. He smiled at me and smiled back.

"Hey baby" he said. "Goodmorning. I never said that."

"Morning," I said, still smiling. He started to get around for today.

"What were you and your mom taking about?" He asked.

"Just about our date last night." I said. He chuckled.

"What was your favourite part about it?" He asked. I looked at him, just smiling. "Hmm?"

"All of it," I told him. He just kissed me lightly. "What are we going to do today?" I asked.

"We might just have to spend it with you mother," he said. I sighed.

"But I want to be with you," I said.

"You will be with me, but your mom will also be there." He said.

"She might leave anyways." I told him.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"Well, daddy's gone and she either leaves with him or after him." I told him.

"Well then, we'll wait for that." He said.

"You're so annoying," I told him. "But good thing I love you." There was a knock on the room door. "Come in." The door opened with my mom standing there. "Hi, mom."

"I'm just gonna be going," she said. I nodded and she shut the door. I looked back at Jughead.

"See, she's leaving. Now we don't have to spend the day with her." I told him.

"Why don't you want to spend a day with your mother?" He asked.

"Because I want to spend my day with you." I told him.

"But you always spend your day with me." He said.

"No I don't, because your always are work." I said. He nodded in agreement. Or what I hope is agreement.

"Yeah, that's true. But we are always together on the weekends." He said.

"Once we get back, I don't think we will be able to spend time together anymore." I told him.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"The moment Cheryl, Toni and Kevin find found about this," I showed him my left hand. "They'll want me to tell them the whole story, say how adorable it was and then start planning the wedding now, but neither of us would have a say in anything."

"Yup. That sounds like something they'd do." He said.

"Exactly," I said.

"Come here," he said grabbing me pulling me on the bed. I giggled a little. "We're staying here."

"Why?" I asked, looking at him.

"Because I said so," I rolled my eyes.

All day we cuddled, talked about dumb things, what we're gonna the next couple of days, when we were leaving, and how we're going to the tell the others. Right now, we're eating lunch. I looked at him worriedly.

"What do you think Betty is gonna do when she finds out?" I asked him. "Do you think she'll send Archie to the trailer while your gone?" He shook his head, placing a hand on mind.

"No, she won't. I won't let it happen, I promise. I'll have Sweet Pea stay with you for a while. Or just stop by and make sure your Okay if you would like that." He said. I nodded.

"Yeah, sure. I'm just scared of what could happen that's all." I said. He nodded.

"I understand," he said. "And if she does go even more crazy then she already is, I'll have the girls take care of her." I smiled, laughing a little. "Come here, beautiful." He said, pulling me closer to him and kissing me. I smiled, and kissed him back.