Two Years

This song has been stuck in my head since the 'Recreation of Prom' chapter
Three Months Later
Jughead's POV

"Baby?" I said as I walked through the door of the trailer. She come up from the back with a smile on her face.

"You're home early," she said. "What's the special occasion?"

"Well, in just three more days we will have officially been together for two years. And I want you to start packing a bag." I told her. She looked at me, her face covered in confusion. I smiled, maybe more if a smirk.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just do it. I'll pack a bag for me later. And we'll be gone for about a week." I told her.

"Well, where are we going and when are we leaving?" She asked.

"You'll see and tonight. Its noon so you better start packing now." I said. She smiled a little and walked back to the room. "Come on, Toni! Get here already!" I muttered to myself. Then there was knock a couple of seconds later. I opened the door and it was Toni. "Finally." I said quietly.

"Sorry, I completely forgot about it. This is what you get for putting me in charge of this." She said and discreetly handed me a little box. I put it in my pocket.

"I put you in charge because I thought you would be the best at hiding it." I said.

"You try being married to Cheryl Blossom." She asked, looking me dead in the eyes, her face all serious.

"I don't want to even imagine it." I told her.

"I'm going now. By the way, she'll love it I promise." She said and quickly left. I quickly shut the door and Veronica came back out.

"Who was here?" She asked.

"Uhh, Sweet Pea. He wanted to know something. I didn't have the answer he was looking for." I lied. Why the hell did I lie to her? What was the point in that?

"Oh," she said. She walked over to me and grabbed my arm. "Come on! You should pack now if we're leaving tonight."

"Okay," I said and she pulled me back to the room.

"Why did you just tell me this today?" She asked. I shrugged.

"So you wouldn't ask me for a week about where we're going." I said, with a small laugh.

"I'm sorry. Do I do that a lot?" She asked. I looked at her.

"No, and when you do it's fine. Its adorable actually. You wanting to know what's going on, but nobody will tell you." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Its annoying, I know that." She said.

"Oh, yeah. You know the dress you wore for our little 'Recreation of Prom'?" She nodded. "Bring it." I said, grabbing the suit I wore.

"Why?" She asked again. I walked over to her.

"You asked a lot of questions, you know that?" I asked. She smiled and nodded a little.

"Maybe," she said. "But I just want to know."

"Just pack it," I said, giving her a quick kissing and started packing again.

We were about an hour and a half later. She was still desperate to know where we were going. I just kept saying "I don't know" or "you'll figure it out soon". She seems to be annoyed with me, and I don't blame her. We went to Pop's and ate. Cheryl and Toni came in and we talked to them for awhile.

"Jughead told us you guys are going somewhere tonight. Where are you going?" Toni asked. I hate her now. She knows exactly where we're going. And I know exactly what She's doing right now. Veronica looked at me with an annoyed look on her face. I just smiled.