The Day

The Day Of The Wedding
Veronica's POV

It's the day of the wedding. Oh, my God! This came faster than I thought it would. I looked at Cheryl and Toni nervously. They both laughed quietly.

"Shut up!" I said. "How nervous were you guys?" They both looked down, knowing I was with them both. "Exactly."

"Okay, but it's the day of your wedding. Of course you're gonna be nervous." Toni said. I sighed.

"Let's just get on with this, please. Just so I could get this done and over with." I said.

"Are you just nervous to see Jughead standing at the end of the aisle, waiting for you?" Cheryl asked.

"A little," I said.

"You didn't seem to be so nervous around him yesterday when we came over." Toni said.

"You two came in by yourselves. How did you even get in?" I asked them.

"The door was unlocked," Cheryl said. I sighed. "Besides, you had to stay with us."

"Why?" I asked.

"It was Cheryl's idea and she won't even tell me why." Toni said. I sighed.

"Whatever," I said. "Let's get on with it."

Jughead's POV

"How are you feeling, Jones?" Sweet Pea asked me. I sighed a little.

"Happy. A little nervous." I told him.

"Just wait. Once you see her walking down the aisle you'll have more butterflies than you can count." He said.

"How would you know?" I asked him.

"I have some friends who have been married before. They've told me." He said. I sighed nervously. "You'll be fine, Jones."

"I know, I know. I just want to see her. Cheryl and Toni came over yesterday and left with her." I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know. Cheryl said something, but I don't remember what the hell She said." He told him.

"You only have a few more minutes." He said.

"I can't wait to see her." I said under my breath. Or at least I thought I did.

"You better be quieter or think to yourself." He said  I sighed.

I stood there, nervously. Just waiting. Any second now. I looked down down for a second. Everyone stood and turned as Veronica came walking down the aisle arms linked with her dad. She looked amazing, beautiful and stunning. I can't pick one word for her.

Just like Sweet Pea said, I felt even more butterflies then I could count

Just like Sweet Pea said, I felt even more butterflies then I could count. But she did that to me already. She's always making me nervous and speechless. Everytime she walks into a room I can't help, but to just become all nervous and act a little childishly on the inside. I smile whenever I look at her. I thought my life was sorted out before, but then I met Veronica and everything changed.

Skipping Because I Can't Think For My Life

We cut the cake together as husband and wife. And some people were off talking, or whatever.

"Don't do it. Don't you dare." Veronica said, smiling a little forcing my hand away from her face.

"Oh, come on. It's just a little frosting. Its harmless." I chuckled as I keep trying. "Why are you so strong?" I muttered.

"You're not doing it. Cheryl and Toni worked very hard on this face and I'm not gonna left you ruin that!" He said, still laughing and giggling.

"Yeah, Beanie Boy, leave our perfection alone." Cheryl said. I looked at her.

"I am not wearing my beanie right now." I told her. Veronica laughed again.

"Why are you still trying?" She asked. I chuckled.

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe because I'm just trying to annoy you."

"Obviously," she said, crossing her arms.

"Stupid mistake, baby," I said and wiped the frosting on my finger on her nose. I quickly wiped it off and looked at me.

"I hate you," she said.

"Awd, I'm sorry." I also noticed a little bit of frosting on her lip. So I just kissed her. I slowly pulled away.

"What was that for?" She asked. I smiled.

"You had frosting on your lip." I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Classic," she said. I nodded and grabbed her hand, pulling over to dance. She smiled at me.

Time Skip (again)

It was late when we got back to the trailer. She quickly kissed me and we walked back to the room. We both got out and helped each other out of most of what we were wearing. I pulled her on the bed and on top of me. She pulled away from the kiss.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?" She asked.

"Seven or eight." I said. She quickly kissed me again. I put my hands on her waist pulling her close and rolling over on top of her. She giggled a little. You know what happens next.