Please Don't Be Mad

A Month After The Wedding And Everything Else
Veronica's POV

I woke up and quickly got up, running to the bathroom and throwing up. Not too long after, Jughead came in and held my hair back. I backed away and looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"I am now," I said.

"What was that?" He asked. I just shrugged and stood up. He got up too.

"I-I don't know honestly." I told him truthfully. He put his hands on my cheeks and forehead.

"Well, you're not hot. So you think it might have been something you ate last night?' He asked. I shrugged again.

"I don't know, Jug, but I feel fine now." I told him. He sighed.

"Would you like me to stay home?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, you can go. It's probably just nothing." I told him.

"You sure?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I promise." I told him. He nodded and walked back to the room.

He left and a few hours later it happened again. Only this time Cheryl and Toni came here. I was already throwing up when they came in.

"Veronica, what the hell?" I heard Toni say. I looked up at them and smiled a little.

"Hey, girls." I said with a smile laugh. I stood up.

"What is happening?" Cheryl asked, as I rinsed my mouth out with water from the bathroom sink. I looked at them.

"Please don't tell me you're going it again!" Toni said. I shook my head.

"What? No! I actually don't know what's happening. It just started this morning. This is the second time today." I told them.

"Do you have any idea why?" Cheryl asked.

"Nope. Just that is could be from something that I ate yesterday." I told them. They nodded and we went on with our day.

Once Jughead came home, he immediately grabbed me from behind, pulling me on the couch. I cuddled upto him, smiling at him.

"How are you, baby?" He asked.

"Could be better," I told him.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"It happened again this afternoon." I said.

"How many times?" He asked.

"Just once. I don't know if I should be worried or not, but I kind of am." I said.

"How about we see what happens over the next couple of days and then we'll figure out what to do." He said. I just nodded, cuddling closer to him. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me and kissed me lightly. I smiled a little.

~~~~~

What we didn't expect was for this to happen again. For four days now. Not always in the morning, but a little bit often that it was something we started to worry about. We didn't understand it.

Right now I'm on the couch, and since its Saturday, Jughead is with me with an arm around me. I'm just thinking about what has been happening over the past couple of days. That's when it hit me. No. That can't be right. I don't know yet.

"Oh, my God." I muttered under my breath.

"What is it, baby?" He asked. I looked at him.