★ 15

Jieun sits on the bench, waiting for Yejin to come back. Yejin said she's going to buy strawberry milk and some snacks for both them, but it's been a while and she hasn't return yet.

Jieun sighs, she was about to leave when suddenly someone sits beside her. "We meet again huh?"

Hyunjin smiled at her, flashing his sweet smile at her.

Jieun smiled back at him. "Yeah, I guess so." 

"Why are you here alone?"

"My friend said she's buying some snacks but I don't know where she is now." Jieun said, chuckling

Hyunjin smiled at her again. "I'm sure she'll be back soon. Do you mind if we hang out sometimes? I'll introduce you to my friends."

"That sounds nice but I'm sure my brother wouldn't be too happy about it."

Hyunjin chuckled. "Alright, I understand."

"Hey Jieun I'm back- oh Hyunjin-sunbaenim." Yejin said, darting her eyes towards the male figure beside Jieun

Hyunjin smiled. "Alright, I'll see you again Jieun."

Jieun smiled, nodding her head. Hyunjin stood up, leaving the two girls.

"I didn't know you're close with him." Yejin said, sitting beside her as she gave her the strawberry milk

Jieun scoffed. "We're not. Besides, my brother would kill me if I'm close with that guy."

"Right, they're rivals."

"Why are they rivals anyways?" Jieun asks, sipping her milk

Yejin turned her head towards her best friend. "Oh that, they're always competing against each other for the Olympics, The Dreamies and Stray Kids. But I heard they used to be friends before because he's the son of Zeus."

"Yeah, Jaemin told me before. They all seem to hate him though, especially Haechan."

"Yeah, I heard he and Haechan had a serious conflict." Yejin said

Jieun just nod her head. "I think we better get to class now."

"Right, physics class."

——🌟✨——

Jieun sighs, fixing her helemet. She has been practicing for a whole hour, and she still can't do it properly. "This is so not my thing."

"So you want to take swimming instead?" Renjun asks with his motone voice

"N-no! I'll do this." Jieun said quickly, taking a deep breath before she started another lap

Renjun nodded his head, starting the stopwatch. Jieun panted, trying to stabilize her breath but at the same time do her best. She tried, she really did. But her body is slowly giving up on her as she began to get slower and slower.

Once she reached the finish line she stopped. With heavy breaths, he turned her head towards Renjun, hoping he'd give her a break time.

"Alright, you can rest for now."

Jieun sighs in relief, dismounting her horse. She sits down beside Renjun, and he hands her the water bottle. She took it gladly, drinking all of the liquid until the very last drop.

"That thing is so hard, how come you can do it so well?" Jieun asks

Renjun shruggs. "Practice."

Jieun scoffed hearing his reply. "Until when are you going to give me short replies like that?"

"Until when are you going to continue on disturbing me?"

"Until you finally act nicer to me." Jieun said, smiling brightly at him

"Right, just keep on dreaming,"

Jieun scoffed again, but she didn't reply to his words.

Renjun stood up. "Alright, let's continue again." 

He didn't even bother to look at Jieun, he just stood up and he took his stopwatch.

Huang Renjun, he's still as mysterious as ever.