Chapter 5 - In the Heat

"It is not time or opportunity that is to determine intimacy;—it is disposition alone."

― Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility

------------------------------------

Warning: Mature Content 

Wei Wuxian

The Earthen smell fills my nose when I enter the cave. It was always welcoming, like Lan Zhan's scent of sandalwood. I light up a talisman and with a flick of the wrist, make it fly to light up the candles of the cave just as I do it every day. In a minute our surroundings illuminate making the moderate accommodation visible. There was nothing much in it, just a table, a self-made rack, a bed made with a stone base and quilts, and a few other essentials. This was quite enough for me to live, but for Lan Zhan who grew up in a comfortable environment...

"There's nothing much here. I keep it simple." I say.

"It's perfect," he says.

He has always been a lousy liar. But this time, if it was a lie, he was not lousy at all.

I smile and move closer to him. Putting my arms around his neck I kiss him. Soon his hands are on my waist and he kisses me back. I trace the side of his face with my thumb and he deepens the kiss, and I'm pleased to welcome his tongue as it seeks its mate. His movements send waves down my spine, awakening something below. Unable to stop myself, I pull him close, making his arousal rub against mine and I groan with the sudden impact.

Parting, he looks at me and I could see a hunger in his eyes, which he must have kept hidden carefully within him for a long time. It sends shivers deep into my core. I trace his lips admiring his handsome features. Calm yet stunning eyes, soft lips, sharp jawlines...

Damn... I'm so in love with this man

"Lan Zhan..."I say needily.

He captures my lips again, this time the movements a bit rough. I push us behind till we reach the bed without breaking the kiss. Then I push him lightly on to it, careful to not push too forcefully since the bed was hard.

I straddle on his hip and move down to kiss him, as my nervous hands remove his belt and part his layers of clothing. Breaking away I run my fingers on his chest and firm abdomen softly, drinking in the view before me. Lean but firm torso with muscles in the right places, milky skin, flawless, except for just one scar above his chest

I keep my hand on it. Knowing that I was the cause for this pains me.

"How did this happen?"

He hesitates. "Later," he says and pulls me close for a kiss. I kiss just below his ear, on his neck, then lightly bite him on the shoulder, and I hear a slight groan.

I suck on the skin of his other shoulder and move downward kissing his abdomen till the waistband of his trousers. I look at him asking for permission and when I get it I carefully remove them making his manhood free.

Impressive...

I gently kiss the tip and take him fully into my mouth.

"Hnnn..." he groans at the sudden sensation.

I look at him and find his brown eyes staring at me wantonly.

His breathing quickens making me aware that he's close. Just as his grip on my shoulder hardens I take him till the tip reaches my throat and he releases giving a slight moan. I move him out of my mouth and he pulls me close.

His kisses are rough but full of passion, not making me feel forced but wanted, wanted badly. Flipping us over so that he was on top, his hands work on my clothes and in a moment I'm stark naked. He removes his robes which were still hanging down his arms and dive down, kissing me. Then he kisses my cheek and licks my earlobe while his hands map my body and I can't help but melt into his touches. I hold him tightly like a lifeline.

Moving down he kisses my neck. I tilt my head giving more access. Then he sucks on one of my buds and his fingers pinch the other. With every kiss and every touch, I feel things that I never knew existed. I run my hands along his back feeling the scars, but what he's doing to my body doesn't let me think about how it happened.

"Aah, Lan Zhan..." I moan as a pleasure course through my body.

Satisfied with his play he moves back up to kiss me and pushes one of his slender fingers into me, and I moan into his mouth. He pushes more fingers inside making my mind go blank.

If he goes on like this, I won't last long.

"Lan Zhan, go ahead, I'm ready." He nods. I hug him bracing myself for what's to come. He enters slowly, gently. Trying to reduce the pain as much as he can.

"Does it hurt?"

"If it's you, I don't mind the pain."

At that moment I feel him grow inside me.

"Lan Zhan! You were so big already. Is this even possible." He captures my mouth not stopping me from saying more.

He starts moving slowly, it does hurt. Seeing my discomfort he kisses me trying to get me relaxed. And it works. Soon enough the pain vanishes and I can feel the pleasure. I move my hips to make the position comfortable, and I gasp as I suddenly feel a jolt of pleasure going through my spine. I yell his name.

Noting it he increases the pressure in his thrusts, aiming each one at that particular point. It's overwhelming, all I could think about is him.

The walls of the cave echo our moans as we're lost in our own ecstasy. He bites on my neck marking me. I feel that I'm getting close and my fingers scratch his back, I can't think straight enough to see if it hurt him. With a few more thrusts I release, and he follows me not long after.

He keeps his head on my chest until we recover. I hug him.

I'm sorry that I made you wait Lan Zhan. From now on I'll never leave you.

"Lan Zhan, I love you"

Bringing his face close to mine he places a light kiss on my lips.

"I love you."

--------------------------------

First smut scene for the story... 😅😅 Hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Till next time... 🖤🖤