His eyes dragged down her figure, his tongue clicking on the roof of his mouth. "I think it's dangerous for you to be out on the streets." He urged, stepping further into the room. She could feel the waves of concern roll from his body as he hovered behind, his hand reaching out but not quite touching at the skin.

Rhae turned to him, eyes shining as she smiled up at him. "Was it not you who encouraged me to embrace Meereenese life? That in order to rule the people I would have to know the people."

He sighed, but nodded, his lips tugging at the corners as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of him. She reached out, placing her hand on either large bicep, and squeezing; the muscle firm beneath her grasp. "Yes, that wise advice was mine."

She had him, standing up on her tippy toes before bringing his face down, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Come with us." She urged, their eyes meeting. "Maybe you'll feel better being by my side."

He huffed, exacerbating jokingly before letting the grin stretch across his face, his head nodding. "Alright, we'll go together."

Rhae laughed, soft and tinkling as it met his ears. "The boys will be pleased." She would often get requests from the boys when Mero would train, or hear the three of them conversing from outside of her room; the laughter infiltrating the door and the hallways. At times it was precious to witness, they'd taken a shine to him and him to them as they conversed animatedly.

His interest peaked. "Red and Blue are coming too?" She nodded, seeing the wave of relief wash over his features. "Good, I've been trying to get them to converse more with the people of Meereen."

"Have you?" She questioned, wondering when or how he'd had the time to do that.

He smiled. "I can't spend all of my time with the Queen of Meereen," She jabbed his side softly, his body jolting. "I have to find something to keep me amused." Quickly, Mero took her within his arms, sweeping her from the floor before twirling a moment, laughter echoing around them as she rushed to grasp him.

For a moment, Rhaenar felt weightless, her legs wrapping around his middle as her arms entwined around his shoulder; her lips hovering just away from his own. "I love you." She whispered, eyes alight as she caught his gaze.

Mero tugged her even closer, if that was humanly possible; their bodies smushed together. "I love you." He whispered back. "Are you determined to get to this market? I wouldn't mind receiving the highest of honours." He uttered, running his nose across hers.

Rhaenar smirked, shaking her head. "I want to make it to the market."