#1

If you find any mistakes about age or names please tell me, I don't know if I got everything in editing.

Chapter 1

{⚠️Small mentions of suicide later in story⚠️}

3rd POV

Maya had this dream that she'd be a singer. She loved how she could express her feelings and emotions through music. The way she could tell stories through dance. Perhaps even help people with the music she could make.

Maya loved many genres of music, however one stood out to her the most. She loved that many different themes and styles were used. She was a fan of K-pop.

Maya's POV (2018)

"Kenzie what is it?" I groaned as my sister dragged me into our shared bedroom.

"Maya, watch this."

She then handed me her laptop and showed me a video. "They're group is called BTS. They are a K-pop group," Kenzie explained.

"What's K-pop?" I looked up from the screen and asked.

"Are you serious!" She shouted startling me, "Tell me, what was the first K-pop song you listened to?"

"I literally told you I don't know what K-pop is. This video?" Pointing to the screen of the laptop. She flicked my head.

"No, you idiot. Gangnam style!" I blankly stared at her. "You're kidding, right?" I chuckled slightly.

"Nope!"

We continued talking about K-pop and BTS. She helped me decide a bias and told me to stay away from Jin and Namjoon, saying they were her biases? Whatever that means. But I guess I'm now a fan.

Time skip (2019)
3rd POV

It has been about a year since Maya became a fan of BTS. She has discovered a few more groups that interest her. Twice, Itzy, TXT, Got7, ATEEZ, and soloist Jeon Somi were a couple that had amazing songs and hilarious memes. Maya started to learn more about them like names, ages, and fandom names.

Becoming a fan of a new genre excited her so much. It meant she could experiment with new ideas while producing. Maya wanted to accomplish her dreams of being a singer. She had the most confidence in herself that she had ever had.

But that all fell apart...

She started comparing herself to idols. Started to hate her face shape, how much she weighed, and always thought of what people saw her as.

However, she found a group that helped her suppress those thoughts and hatred for herself. Their whole discography was motivational and inspiring. They comforted and encouraged her into wanting to pursue her dreams again.

Stray Kids.

~~~

The next update won't be the story it'll be more of a character introduction so yeah.

Hope you enjoyed!!!!