A Princess With Hate

February 28th, one of Hell's princesses was on a black throne as it was raining blood outside. Her name was Ruby and was next to her younger sister, Evale. She looked over at the shorter sibling, huffing a bit. Leech suddenly came into the castle with a toothy grin, he was a vampire who took pleasure in sucking victims dry of their blood.

"How's your day going so far, Princess Ruby?" The vampire asked. "It's... Fine. Is Fluffy still pissed about Slasher killing one of his hellhounds?" Ruby answered back with a question.

"Yeah, why?" Leech replied. "Good. No reason, I just wanted to know." Ruby said with a smirk. Evale ran up to the vampire and pulled out a drawing of Fluffy being chased down by Krampus and Slasher. "Do you like my drawing?!" The little princess asked him.

"Why yes I do. It's adorable and so are you!" Leech answered, he smiled and rubbed the little demon princess' head. "Ok, now please go and tell Andras to stop sending me dick pics. Or else." Ruby said with a demonic growl and an evil look. "Yes, your highness." Leech chuckled.

Evale went back to where she was, continuing to draw adorable pictures with the blood of another demon. "When are you going to do something else?" Ruby asked.

Evale looked up at her sister with a giggle. She then drew a demonic little smile on Ruby's cheek. "Not... Not like that."