Stars In A War

February 27th arrived, in space within Hell were two demons battling each other. It was Ghristopher and Lucidity. In Hell's space, the stars were all pentagrams while the galaxies were all kinds of red. Ghristopher grinned at Lucidity, suddenly the space demon roared and opened up a large black hole. It tried sucking Ghristopher in, but he wasn't able to get sucked into it, he was nothing of light, just pure darkness and evil. He teleported behind Lucidity and threw a flame right at the back of his head. It barely even hurt the cosmic demon, causing him to turn around and cut himself, only for the blood to be manipulated into grabbing Ghristopher by the neck. Lucidity opened his jaws widely, about to chomp into Ghristopher, Ghristopher smiled and teleported out of his grasp, forming a black flaming ball of fire into his hand and throwing it at Lucidity's face. Lucidity screeched and held his face, shivering a bit. Ghristopher finished the battle off by using his telekinesis to hurl another object at the demon, this time being a large planet, even bigger than the sun itself. Lucidity didn't die, yet he did give up on fighting due to the amount of pain he received.

The End.