Abraxas's Big Journey To Sin City

Abraxas was walking down to Sin City, it would be far, and obviously he could teleport, but he wanted to walk so he could enjoy all the scenery of Hell. Hades was nearby, torturing a few sinners with his chains as they screamed. "Music to my ears, indeed." Abraxas said with a chuckle. Legion came up to the demon with a grin as multiple voices spoke to him. "Hey, long neck ass fucker." The demon chuckled in different voices. "I'm not the one who looks like a fucking turd turned into a demon or some shit at least." Abraxas replied. "What the fuck kind of insult was that? You god damn giraffe, you look like a giraffe that got raped by a vampire, and then spawned your ass." Legion growled. A soul behind him laughed a little. "Just fuck off, asshole." Abraxas said, he walked off, Sin City was forty thousand miles left, and he had walked nine hundred. Zygoat was flying around with his wings, scorching nearby houses for fun as lower classed demons ran out of them, some being not phased. "Christ on a stick, global warming is like a summer for earth compared to here." Abraxas said with a grin. He passed a city called Marilyn City. It was filled with loud music and sacrifices, along with sex slaves, being mainly sinners who were tortured through rape and beatings. Hitler was inside a chamber of hot gas and steam, burning at his flesh as he coughed a bunch in agony. Demons were laughing all the while, it was like a red room off the dark web but in person. Hellhounds were eating at some sinners, biting into their flesh. Abraxas finally reached it to another place rather than a city, it was Naraka. Sinners were placed into boiling pots as imps and demons tortured them, pushing deep down in them. Dento watched a lot of them, laughing his ass off with Lux. Abraxas finally reached it to Sin City now, looking at all the buildings and such, Alastor greeted him there. "Hello, Abraxas!" He said.

The End.