Black Light

It was January 23rd, Lucifer was walking down to the portal of the darkest realms, going in and looking around at the darkness, his light made him look like he had a candle or something, lighting a circle around him but not everything. He then used his wings to fly over to a dark grey castle, as he could see everything due to his light vision. A random incubus suddenly approached him and grinned. "Want a suck, king? Call me your little princeass." The demon said. "Get lost faggot, and begone thot." Lucifer replied, he snapped his fingers and the incubus bursted out of existence from light. Another one came over, smiling. "Where does he go? Double hell? Or heck?" They asked. "A far worse Hell, the void, where they will stare at blackness, never sleep, no body, just apart of the darkness for eternity." Lucifer answered. The incubus decided not to mess with him, instead backing up. Lucifer walked into the castle and looked around at the walls, seeing a drawing of the great battle that would soon come. It showed Lucifer dead, along with Myers. "A fucking prophecy?! Who the hell?" He asked himself. A sudden hologram appeared in the form of a light being. "For eons, demons have lived up in Heaven, until being struck down like lightning, all have eventually slaughtered humans, until being defeated by God and sent down to their punishment. The demons have not seen too much of earth, demons that have landed in certain places wanted to be reminded of their slaughter, so they helped create their own earth in Hell." The hologram said. It seemed to be an angel from Heaven, wearing all purple. "What have you come here for, angel of death?" The angel asked. "What? I am the fucking leader of this domain! All of Hell is mine, mine, mine, mine! Who are you to ask such a retarded question?" Lucifer asked back. The angel frowned down upon the angel of light. "I see you haven't ever stopped swearing, after all, you are the father of sin." It said. "What do you mean, father?" Lucifer asked. "Fool, God hasn't ever told you, has he? He knows what happens in the end, he knew that Sin would enter the kingdom of God to corrupt so, but he banished it to earth, and Hell. You messed up everything! Sin had entered almost all realms, dimensions, universes, multiverses, and megaverses of the Omniverse!" The angel replied. "That isn't my fault, God is at fault for allowing it. Sin is free will and power." Lucifer said. "Your arrogance and narcissism is showing greatly, just like Belial, Abbadon, and Shax." The purple angel replied. It then vanished and Lucifer left the realm of darkness.

The End.