Ink's Escape

February 24th arrived and Ghristopher walked up to the prison which Ink was captive in. He was with Legion as well, after a brief moment, Ink smashed through his cell wall and went out. The guards of the prison were immediately alerted to go and find this demon in particular and bring them to injustice. Ghristopher however was planning to use Ink for their team of super demons in order to kill Mother Nature. Ink soon got to another planet in Hell, as the main planet for Hell was far too hot for him to hide, he needed to be in his original home, a planet in Hell called The Abyssal. It was a black and dark grey planet full of shadow demons and other unholy creatures that dwelled within the darkness. The ink demon wasn't the only one of his kind of course, inside The Abyssal were many other places, one being made entirely out of unholy ink called The City Of Ink. At this region of the planet, it held billions of inky demons. The demon guards on the main planet of Hell which was named The Netherrealm were unable to get to The Abyssal without help from higher ranked demons such as Legion, Abraxis, and others. Legion did not know of this planet though, therefore the two demons, Ghristopher and him did not look forward to visiting...