Belial Is A Sly Cuck

The next day arrived, January 11th. Belial and Lucifer were together, alongside Nutritor Nightstar. The three fallen angels grinned and laid down on a couch together. "Mother Nature is definitely coming soon, when do you believe it will happen?" Belial asked. "Possibly the 19th of March." Lucifer answered with his hand holding his chin. "Well, that might mean we have to gear up extremely early. She is said to be God's most powerful creation, at least in terms of authority, she isn't omnipotent or some shit." Belial replied. "No one's more powerful than me, not even in authority. Not even God himself is in charge of life, nor is the green and blue smug fucker." Lucifer growled. "Well ya know, I'm pretty sure she is coming in the next January." Belial said with a sly grin. Lucifer almost believed it, but only due to so many conspiracies by both demons and sinners. He suddenly shook his head. "Fuck no! You sly cuck, she is coming in March. I bet you're trying to get me to lower the defenses of Hell, just so your greedy little claws can take it from me in the aftermath! You know that she's after me mainly!" Lucifer shouted. Nutritor watched as the angel of light punched Belial, pushing him into a wall. Belial knew Lucifer was stronger, and so he crafted another lie. "Shit, you're right! I am a fucking idiot! I just heard about it, but please forgive me, lord." He said. The demon was bleeding from his mouth. Lucifer sighed and backed up. "I can't fucking kill you, you helped me try to take over Heaven, we only lost because of some timing.  If I killed everyone on time, sneakily, we would have won." The angel replied. "You can't kill him, because he is a brother to you." Nutritor said. "I care not about siblings. I tried to kill Michael." Lucifer replied angrily. He got up into Nutritor's face, yet it didn't phase the angel of darkness. "You held back because deep down you really just wanted to cripple him, leaving him no choice but to join you. You never wanted to truly kill him. You know it." Nutritor said. "Isn't that Myers guy the one who is bringing the end of hell?" Belial asked. "No, he has done nothing to contribute towards the affection of some demons, we are a rebellion towards God. We work together." Lucifer replied. Belial grinned and walked out. "I'm taking a walk." He said. The demon was really just going towards a building and walking in. It was a dark tower. A black angel suddenly appeared, his head of a black crow skull. "What is it you seek for?" The angel asked. His name was Quill, a fallen death angel. "I have a quest for you. You know about a sinner named Myers?" Belial replied. "Which one? There are billions." The angel asked. "One stands out, he is free. Black hoodie, and four eyes." Belial chuckled, he held up a contract.

The End.