Good Grief

Lux was within a bar while seducing some lovely demonic gals. The incubus was very flirty and started to touch one demon's thigh. She giggled and blushed as Lux smirked kinkily.

Lux: How about I show you why my name stands for light?~

The demon then went red and they both teleported into a room. It wasn't at the bar, it was way gone from there. Lux grinned and grabbed the demon by the breast as he started making out. The demon made a little joke, it would seem racist but it was also just a question.

Demon Girl: Why are you the only white demon here?

Lux chuckled softly and leaned down to her face while grinning.

Lux: I'm not the only white one~

He then raised his brows as she looked at his crotch. Lux didn't worry about getting sperm on himself. His suit was made to be hair free and even liquid free. After a long day of having sex with the demon, Lux went out. There was a demon in some type of prison, a very powerful demon. Satan wasn't scared of it though due to how monitored the demon was. It was on watch from many other demonic forces, some that weren't even demons. Hell wasn't just a place for demons and sinners, it was a place for all sorts of wicked species such as witches, goblins, and more. Satan went deeper into the prison with a big smile. He finally got to the imprisoned demon, Ink. Ink was contained within a large cell, there were no bars due to Ink being capable of becoming just liquid. The cell had a circle with Ink in it as the circle was holy water. They got it before falling from Heaven but it was extremely toxic to them. Archdemons were tasked with handling the water. The cell also had many defenses to ensure that Ink wouldn't get out. They guarded the open cell with holy energy. Ink looked over at Satan with a smile that he has held ever since the fall.

Satan: How are you?

Ink was in prison for trying to overthrow Lucifer.

Ink: Fuck you!

Satan chuckled softly.

Satan: Your sentence is going to be changed, for life.

Ink began shaking a lot.

Satan: Good luck, bitch.

Satan smirked and just walked out. Samhain watched him from afar. The devil would soon meet up with Samhain for a brief moment, just to talk to him. Samhain finally got to him just in time with a big smile on his face.

Samhain: You definitely scared the devil out of him, haven't you?

Satan frowned a little at Samhain.

Satan: How the fuck did you know about that?

Samhain chuckled while looking at him straight in the eyes.

Samhain: You see, I was watching that happen!

Satan then slapped him, Samhain gasped a little as pumpkin seeds came out from the powerful hit.

Samhain: You fuck head! I was just watching for amusement! Also, there was a sinner that I made a deal with.

Satan paused for a second, his head twitching from anger and confusion before grabbing onto Samhain by the throat.

Satan: You did what?!

Samhain chuckled once again and raised his finger up as if he had an idea. Satan just slapped him again.

Satan: You are telling me, that fucking drug user is a sinner?! Not a human?!

Samhain: Yes, your evilness.

Satan threw Samhain to the ground in rage.

Satan: Lucifer is going to fucking kill me for this! Being his agent and then having him know about that, he's gonna blame it on me!

Satan then punched Samhain right in the face while complaining.

Samhain: Don't you remember that Lucifer said he was fine with it?!

Satan stopped and looked at Samhain once again.

Satan: Oh yeah, that's right! Still, I wanna kill that little bastard!

The End.