Destroyer

January 2nd arrived and Abbadon set foot in a neighborhood in Hell called Dispairville. He grinned and walked forward towards a random house, a demon was living there and he usually hated visitors. His name was Dagon. Dagon opened the door immediately after the bell was rung. "What the fuck do you want?" He asked grumpily. Abbadon cocked his head a bit. "Have you seen Zagan?" Abbadon asked. Dagon shook his head no and closed the door angrily. Abbadon then walked out of the neighborhood and looked around, Zagan hadn't been home earlier. The demon of destruction then went to his house again, ringing the doorbell several times. No answer. Lucifer did however appear behind him. "Where is he? That son of a bitch is dead to me!" He yelled. Abbadon shrugged his shoulders a little. "No clue. I checked many realms, yet no sign of em yet!" The demon replied. Lucifer grunted and looked at the skies a bit. "Bring him to me if you find him, immediately." He commanded. Abbadon did a little salute before walking off. Abbadon's smile quickly turned into a big frown now that he had to keep looking. Samhain suddenly appeared in front of him and had a large grin. "Evening, I heard about your little search party, if you want, I can help for a price!" The demon said. "What kind of fucking deal is it?" Abbadon asked. Samhain then laughed a little before cracking his neck. "Well, if you can lead me to Mara's house, I will be happy to oblige." He answered with a chuckle. Abbadon looked disgusted yet agreed to it anyway. Samhain's eyes lit on fire from inside and he smiled even bigger. "I will search the seven circles of Hell for this man!" The demon said. "Not seven, all of them for fuck sake!" Abbadon replied. "I know, I was just making a little joke!" Samhain yelled back before teleporting. Abbadon went into a fit of rage and quickly shot a fireball at Zagan's house from far away.

The End.