A Proper Deal

It was January 28th, demonic murmuring could be heard from the sky and a man suddenly fell to the ground. He wore a black and red striped suit while having dark grey skin and dark red hair. The man was now a demon, the most evil human to ever exist. He grinned while looking at his horns. "What an amazing detail to myself." The man said, Samhain appeared all of a sudden and tilted his head at the demon. "You must be Ghristopher Myers. I knew you would be too evil to be tortured, you fucking fap to pain." He said. The pumpkin king was about to walk over to him but Alastor pushed him aside and growled. "You should be fucking executed for your crimes. Now shall be the time!" The demon shouted while getting out his cleaver. Ghristopher grinned widely and Alastor charged at him immediately, swinging his cleaver and slashing Ghristopher's chest. The man backed up a bit and held it, the wound healed yet he was kicked in the face, one of his horns was snapped off from the violent kick and he still smiled. "You should be fucking dead by now, what is this?!" Alastor yelled. "I am purely and utterly evil, you demons are no match." Ghristopher replied. Alastor was about to swing again but he was teleported away by Samhain, thus preventing anymore damage. "How about we make a deal?" He asked. Ghristopher tilted his head with a smirk. "I give you domain over a bunch of land for free, and you won't die in the hands of Lucifer." The demon offered. "What do I do? And do you really think I can die from him?" Ghristopher asked. Samhain chuckled a bit. "You can in fact die, and no afterlife after this. All you have to do is promise me your soul for eternity." He answered. They both shook hands and smiled at each other. Ghristopher later went over to a city, it was The Ninth City. Myers walked out of a house with a new demon friend called Blazer. Ghristopher suddenly turned his hand into a fist and Blazer's bones started popping out of his arms. He let out a shriek and Ghristopher only continued the pain, causing the bones to extend and shrink a little bit. The sadist then made them snap easily before stabbing the demon to death with the bones. Myers looked in horror as his friend was dead now, impaled by his own spine. He quickly turned towards anger and let out a cry of pain. Ghristopher chuckled and loomed over him. "Dark humor is like a child with cancer, it never gets old!" He said as his hair suddenly fell off, his skin became pale and he was now elderly looking, gasping but in a joking way. Ghristopher chuckled and turned back to normal. "You fucking asshole, my father died of that!" Myers yelled, he then punched Ghristopher in the stomach and caused him to fake a heart attack, he then had yellowish skin, it looked like jaundice. "Oh look, I am your father, Homer fucking Simpson!" The man laughed. He turned normal once again and smiled down at Myers. "You are pathetic, you know that?" The demon smirked. He then walked away as Myers cried over his friend's dead body. "I'll avenge you!" Myers cried out.

The End.