CHAPTER NINE

Porsha shook her head in half sympathy-half humour. She threw herself back on the couch and stared at Lucy who was lost in thoughts."well that's one heck of a story."
"I know"
"Still doesn't give you right to mess with people's heart, does it?"
She sighed in fury."of course it does. I deserve to be successful."
"Yes...not to be mean."
"Oh it's the same dam thing, Porsha. In a mindless world, the mindless succeed."
Porsha rolled her eyes. "I'm tellin' ya...someday you'll be someone who'll change that heartless world of yours, and when you do..." she stood and grabbed her bag. "I'll be watching and laughing."
Lucy leaned back and wore her shades...she always wore shades even in her house."get out of ma house, Porsha." She plainly said.
"Exactly what I'm doing, Madame...and eh, you got a customer at the gate waiting to melt your heart."
"Por favor, get out and get himnout with you."
Porsha exited.
Eldie the Angel, the past.
Lucy Smolette, the present.
Eldie the Angel, who cares?
But her past had bubbled into her head one more. She laughed at the face of Eldie the Angel. She wanted to free her mind.
A walk in the park or a simple jog could do the trick.
Yes it would, Eldie.

----------------------------------------------------------