CHAPTER THREE

"It's better to be rich and heart broken...than to be broke...and heart broken."---Lucy Smolette.

"Cut!!" The director screamed when he noticed Lucy walking off the stage.he rushed to her. Something about the song she was singing touched her."a prob, Lucy?"
            "Just touched by the song." She said.he was baffled.
"Don't be overly dramatic,Lucy you wrote the dam song.stop being such a...a..."
"Give me a second.I'll take ten." She sipped from a tiny container of water.
"I said take five..."
"...and I say I'm taking ten!"
         She kept them all waiting, doing absolutely nothing to them....but she was deep in thoughts."okay people" she called out. "Let's do this"
"Finally"

                  ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

A glass of wine in one hand a tray of Petite cookies on the other. She was at the balcony on the last floor of her house, viewing her possessions. Who needs friends when you have music? Who needs love when you have wealth? Who knew this would be her fate?Who knew you'd be this big? Who thought you'd come this far? Whoever thought love wouldn't matter? Eldena Manoise. She said to herself.
                Her thoughts of victory was overshadowed by the noise from downstairs. She looked down at what was causing the commotion. Oh Lord, dear Lord! This guys always show up during her best thoughts.
                 She immediately grimaced at the sight of Andrew Lander,agent of Tony Maxwell. He was m blonde. He was more of Ed Sheeran than any Chris Brown or Jason Derulo if the difference is clear.he was making a scene at her gate.Lucy would never entertain such visits...makes no difference because she entertains no one anyway.
"Porsha! Porsha get him out!!"
"But the..."
"Out!! Outta ma house as soon as ma butt could say hallelujah and ma butt always says hallelujah..."
Porsha giggled "some butt..."
"Get him out!!"
                  Like he could hear them? He screamed "Lucy I'm a changed man now, just for you"
"Out!!" Her screams made Porsha fly down to plead with Andrew to leave.
The guard led him out."I saw you in my dream last night, you were...you were licking my toes..."
"Wtf...get out!" Then she imagined...toes."eww" she leaned back and pushed down her sun glasses from afro hair to her eye lid.Porsha returned and say close by.
"Cookies?" Lucy offered.she could be calm at odd times.
"No thanks"
"No cookies,then" she took a bite "what's with the look?"
               Porsha smiled.she knew lucy as a friend even with all the bossy attitude. "Isn't it hard?"
"What?"
"You know, being all mean and rude to everyone all your life.don't you ever think of skipping the charade and just be...nice? It's quite a stress to be as mean as you are." said Porsha.
           Lucy chuckled. "I wasn't always like this...mean. in fact I was a fallen Angel. I just got tired of it.Eldena got tired of eating shit."
            "Uh...who's Eldena?" Porsha asked. Lucy gave her the obvious look."oh...you.so why did that Angel go?"
"Because I had to. I was left out...of everything. And it all began from my very existence..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

This one was really short.see you guys in chapter four.
Xoxo