She came where sid was and said
"Excuse me can i sit next to you for few minutes, just had a major argument my man...kinda don't wanna see his stupid face right now"

Sid was wearing a hoodie so it was hard to see his face,he smiled and offered her the seat,as it was empty.

She sat and buckled herself while her man looked at her,she gestured time out to him and he sat back in his seat.

Sid looked at her while she was staring at him and was about to ask what her deal was when she screamed silently.

(We all do it admit it,we are whispering soflty but then we whisper shout when the other person is not getting the words we mumble 🤣)

"Damnnn....you are sidharth shukla right...bb13 winner...dude i am fan..i mean i voted a lot for you and shehnaaz..is she here.....can i see her"??

She was talking so fast,sid had to stop her...oh so she was a sidnaaz shipper.
"Thanks for voting for us miss"??

Girl smiled-Heena,Heena Rawat.

Sid-Thank you for voting Miss Rawat...and no she is not here,we are friends,why will i travel with her?

Heena smiled-Yea true true....men and their commitment issues.
She was sulking again.

Sid-I am sorry?

Heena-Sorry but i am pissed at your entire gender right now.

She looked at sid and said softly
"Can i ask you for advice on it though...there is really no one i can talk to right now and if i won't talk to anyone it will keep bothering me"

Sid was confused at her over familiarity with him...but then again flight mein kahan bhaagta,aur sana ke sath rehke ye bhadas nikalne wali baat unko puri smj mein aati hai also she seemed sweet, so sid said to her

"Well if you want advice i might need to know the whole story"

Heena *excitedly* Ofcourse,plz keep in mind that i love that ass and me bitching about him doesn't changes anything.

Sid laughed but nodded and heena said...
"Han toh hindi mein btati hun...we were on a trip to US,hum bahut time se dost they and then we fell in love.Toh after so many years of hiding it from his family....hum akele trip pe bhi aagye..ofcourse we made some excuses par they never questioned because they know we are friends..sab sahi tha toh i told him that i think we should tell your family we are not just friends par nahi janab ka wahi melodrama shuru ho gya...i want to protect you from my mother's wrath.....toh i sd theek hai nahi btate okay...par pictures kyun ni daal skte saath...we told everyone k hum conference mein aaye hain toh may be we can't upload hot pictures par yar casual pictures to daal skte hain na....Aap hi btao you are also a man na...if you love someone why would you hide it from anyone,serious nahi hoge tbhi na...toh maine bol diya k you don't have honest intentions with me that is why you are talking like this..ab btao main galat hun ya wo"

Sid thought this was God playing a joke on him,but he was going to play along, may be this will solve a lot of problem.

He switched his advice mode on and said
"Kya pta sach bol raha ho,he may actually be trying to protect you from facing difficult situation, jiska usko pta hai and tumhe nahi"

Heena-Nahi sidharth bhai...bhai bula skti hun na?

Sid nodded and she smiled.
Nahi bhai, protection ki zarurat usey pdti hai jiske sath aap nahi rahoge...if he is with me why would i need protection and from whom?

Meri priority agar iska sath hai toh iski bhi wahi honi chahiye na...ye protection kya emotional nahi hoti?To jo main hume secret rakhne se hurt ho rahi hun uska koi hisab nahi hai...mom usse zyada thodi dukh dengi..aur agar koi kuch bolega bhi toh ye toh hoga na mere sath,duniya ko jawab dene ke liye...WARNA TOH MUJHE AKELE HI LADNA PADEGA NA.

 ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें