YOONGI: when you are doing masks together

yoongi

when you are doing face masks together

You and your boyfriend Yoongi were bored out of your mind. This lockdown was slowly starting to get to your head. You guys had been trying to keep things fun and tried many different things for the first time. Yoongi took up painting and you were trying out new recipes almost every day and had even started learning a new language. You would cuddle 24/7, take several naps scattered around the day, so that you ended up staying up until early in the morning almost every day. It was another of those sleepless nights. Yoongi and you had fallen asleep on the couch after dinner and had only woken up at around 11pm.

"Yoongles" you chuckled softly, letting your head fall onto his shoulder, "We did it again."

"I know" he laughed, rubbing your back "Why do we keep on falling asleep everywhere?"

"Imagine us having children" you said, "It would be so chaotic. They would burn the house down while we took a nap."

"Oh god" Yoongi groaned, a million scenarios playing out in his head. "Let's not think about children yet please."

"Agreed" you chuckled, "I already have a big baby, and he is hard enough to take care of."

"Yahh" he protested, squeezing you in his arms, "You are the big baby. Always clinging on to me and whining about wanting ice cream."

"That's only when I am on my period" you defended yourself, pouting.

"Naaw baby" he cooed, grabbing your chin and pressing a big fat kiss on your lips, "I love it when you are clingy and whiny. I love taking care of my baby."

"Thought so" you grinned, getting up from the couch.

"Where are you going? Stay here" he said, leaning back into the pillows and opening his arms for you to come in.

"Let's do something fun" you said, "We have been laying on that couch all day long.,"

"So what? That is our favorite couple activity" he told you and you laughed.

"Isn't that sad though?" you asked, "All we ever do is lay around and take naps."

"We cook together" he intervened.

"We do" you agreed, "But then right after dinner we crawl back on the couch or in our bed."

"Rest is important (y/n)" he said and you laughed again at his efforts to justify your laziness.

"Let's do face masks" you suggested, clapping your hands excitedly. "Come on get up" you took his hand and pulled him up.

"I don't like face masks" he cried, as you dragged him upstairs to your bathroom.

"You will love them if your girlfriend does them for you" you grinned, and he smiled softly at your excitement.

Though he was still drowsy, he let you drag him to the bathroom. You opened the drawers and selected a nice face mask. Then you stood in front of the counter and turned to Yoongi, stretching your arms out. He didn't need you to explain yourself, he immediately knew what you were asking for. Chuckling, he grabbed your thighs and lifted you up onto the counter.

"Thank you" you said, and he kissed the tip of your nose. He always melted away when you did something like that. Since you weren't exactly tall, you always had to ask him for help when you couldn't reach something. Yoongi never got tired of it, he loved seeing you try to reach something yourself but miserably fail.

He would sneak up behind you, snaking his arms around your waist and kissing your neck.

"Baby why didn't you just call me" he would ask you, before he got the thing for you which you couldn't reach.

"Come here" you told Yoongi, opening your legs a little so that he could stand in between them. He put his hands on your thighs as he stood in front of you.

"Okay" you began, smiling brightly, "First I will clean your face."

Taking out one of your makeup wipes, you gently began to clean his face. Yoongi closed his eyes and let you do your work. Once you were finished, you pecked his lips, to make him open his eyes again.

"Now let's apply the face mask" you grinned, opening the lid of your tube.

"Hmm that smells good" he hummed, when you began to apply the gooey face mask on his face. His eyes automatically fluttered shut again at your gentle touch. You noticed that and chuckled softly.

"What?" Yoongi mumbled.

"This isn't that bad, is it?" you asked.

"It feels nice" he admitted in a small voice, making you melt.

After you finished applying his face mask, it was your turn.

"Let me do it for you" he said, grabbing the tube from you.

You let him wipe your face and put the face mask on your face. He tried his best to be as gentle as possible like you had done it to him. You kept on giggling at his concentrated face. You thought that he looked adorable trying hard to imitate you.

"So what do we do now?" he asked, when he was done.

"We wait" you told him, having him chuckle.

"Why is this so awkward?" he asked and you shrugged your shoulders, wrapping your arms loosely around his neck.

"Doesn't suit your tough character does it?" you teased. Yoongi pretended to be a tough guy but you knew all too well that he was just a cute little fluffy kitten inside.

"The things I let you do to me" he said, acting as if he was fed up with you but the small smile on his lips, told the truth. He was smitten for you. He would do anything for you in a heartbeat because he was wholly consumed by you. His heart was filled with tender love just for you.

You goofed around for a while talking about whatever came to mind and even sending a picture of the both of you to Hoseok, telling him he should come over to do face masks soon, until it was time to remove the masks.

You cleaned his face, watching him cutely grimace when you tried to rub off the remaining bits of the mask on his face.

"I am sorry baby" you said with a pout, kissing the tip of his nose. "I am sorry, sorry, sorry" you repeated as you kissed him all over his face in between. Yoongi was smiling in delight, his heart fluttering like crazy.

"I love you, stupid" he then said, kissing your lips.

"I love you more" you said, kissing him back.

After you removed your own face mask, the both of you went back downstairs and began watching some variety shows.

You were laying on your back and when Yoongi began to grow tired, he climbed on top of you, laying on your chest. He buried his face in your shirt and drifted off to sleep as you stroked his hair.

*A/N for more imagines follow my instagram at moonchild_starrynight :)