~Interference

A/N: Sorry, y'all
#nojusticenopeace

Jungkook stares out his car window, watching Joy descend the stairs that lead to the glass building she was coming out of. It was some conference hall that she gave him the address to, her company having hosted a sort of small convention that she was a major contributor of.

He stares at her in awe, she looked just as good now as she did when he kissed her goodbye that morning. He unlocked the car door when she was close and watched her long sleek legs step inside of the vehicle. She shut the door and slumped back with her bag in her lap, a long sigh drawing from her chest. Jungkook couldn't help but to stare at her face, she looked worn and even a bit tense, she sat up and pulled a hair tie from her wrist, reaching behind her head and tying her long coils back.

He waited for her to say something but she never really did until she saw him staring back at her. She sighs, "I'm sorry, Kookie, it was rude of me not to say anything." She leaned close and pecked his lips lovingly, though telling by the brief moment their lips were pressed together he could feel the tension she had.

She pulled back and gasped lightly at the sight of his mouth, reaching up and wiping his lips with her thumb, "Sorry, I got lipstick on you."

"It's fine," he said as she continued to swipe the make-up from his mouth with her finger, giving up and grabbing a make-up wipe from her bag. "Joy, really, I don't care." It wasn't the first time she got lipstick on his mouth after a kiss.

"Yeah, but I don't want our neighbors staring at you wondering why you have my mocha lipstick all over your mouth." He chuckled at that thought, letting her finish wiping his mouth before switching the key in the ignition to drive them home.

Joy throws her bag off her shoulder, huffing tiredly as she slumps back on the couch. Jungkook locks the door behind them and sets his keys on the counter, adjusting his cap on his head as he stares at his girlfriend. She'd said she was quite exhausted from her stressful day at work.

She had dressed especially well that day, because she was head of her department and had to present a big project to a panel of people from all over the country. It was pressure she was used to, but the stress came from a couple of other people who work with her who just can't seem to pull their weight. Which meant Joy had to do their jobs for them.

Jungkook coos, "My poor baby," all she could do was moan in response. She had a skirt on but currently couldn't care less that she was lying back on her couch in the least feminine of ways. If she could she'd prop her legs up but the skirt was a bit restrictive on her thighs. "They really tired you out today, huh?" Jungkook inquired, grabbing his boots and placing them in their shoe closet. He moves over to his girlfriend and pecks her head, starting to take her shoes off for her.

Joy moves her foot away from his hands, "No it's okay. I'll get up in a minute." He almost insisted but she sighed uneasily and he knew not to pry. He let her heel go and sat beside of her, staring at Joy in her exhausted state. On the bright side, this was the first time in weeks that they both had completely free weekends without work nagging at them.

He couldn't help staring at her face for a moment, how tense she was. She needed a good massage, or maybe something more to get her to properly relax.

He leans over her body, careful about the placement of his hands as he looked down at her. She opened her eyes and stared at him with a questioning gaze, staying quiet as he moved his face closer and gave her sweet kisses on her lips, especially unfazed by the brown tinted lipstick he was sure that he was getting all over his face. The only sound that was heard was the gentle smacking of their lips against each other. He felt Joy finally start to melt into the kiss, and her leg shifted beneath him for a moment. But she pulled away as things started getting more heated.