Restitution

Jimin was teasingly giggling at Hazel, who was still quite shaken up. The six of them had all just seen the new horror movie that came out, which included a scene at their next destination: the carnival. Hazel punched Jimin's shoulder, she'd been the only one of them all that didn't want to see the scary flick.

"Ow!" He yelped, holding his shoulder. He attracted some attention from a few strangers. The other two couples giggle at Jimin's predicament, he had it coming. He wouldn't stop scaring poor Hazel and made her drop her candy. She's already deathly afraid of horror films as it is, his little surprises weren't much help. This particular scare wasn't ignored, though.

"Okay, okay, stop hitting me! I'm sorry for making fun of you. Your face just looks so cute." Jimin gave in, blocking yet another thrown fist of hers with his arms. Hazel may have been short and shy but she packed surprisingly powerful punches. She was evidently a little embarrassed about being the only person that was scared. Everyone else was completely unfazed by the film's scare tactics. Especially Joy and Jungkook.

The youngest two chuckle at Jimin and Hazel, Kookie was finishing the overpriced bag of popcorn they shared. He looks down at Joy, her hair was done in a really cute style - in fact, she and the other two ladies had adorable hairstyles to, in their words, 'fit the aesthetic'. Whatever that meant. The boys just knew they really liked it. Joy in particular had her hair neatly parted into two french braids that fed into curly, fluffy pony tails on either side of her head. She also had on more colorful make-up, most notably eye shadow, for the evening.

Hope walks up behind the other young women and loops both her arms through Joy's and Hazel's, "We'll be in the bathroom. Wait for us!" She declared, the three of them heading over to the ladies' room. Taehyung sighs and shakes his head, all three guys waiting in the central room. "Why do girls go to the bathroom all at once? I honestly don't get it." The other two shrug.

Joy studied her reflection, touching up her make-up carefully. Hope helped her fluff out her pony tails a little. "I wish my hair was as nice as yours,"she sighed longingly. "It's so long and pretty! You sure this is 4C hair?"

Joy laughs, "Yep. I've been growing it out since my freshman year of college, though, and it takes a lot. But your hair is cute the way it is, I think short hair suits you." Though her natural hair wasn't seen, Hope had shoulder length box braids with an adorable bun sitting on top, weaved in were some beads in a few of her braids. Hazel twists her dark purple lipstick and draws along her lips for re-application, "Did you do it yourself, Hope?"

Hope snorted and waved her off, gently pulling the top of her bun to make it look a little bigger, "I used to, but Tae helped me. He did this all on his own." She stated proudly, gesturing to her glistening and neat braids.

Hazel and Joy coo in unison, both their jaws dropped in utter surprise, "That's so sweet! I didn't think he could braid." Joy swooned, liking Hope's hair even more now. It couldn't have been done better. It looked professionally done. The rows were neat and every braid was slick. Impressed is an understatement.

"Neither did I, but he was watching me one day and asked if I could show him. My baby's been hiding his gift this whole time," Honestly, having someone else braid your hair for free was a godsend. "Don't ask him about it, though, he'll get embarrassed." Joy squeals to herself at how cute they were.

Hazel was checking the condition of her two Bantu knots at the front of her head, her luscious chocolate curls falling on her shoulders. She kept a close eye on her precious baby hairs, giggling a little to herself. "Jimin can't do anything except my baby hairs. He's not used to the hair texture."

Joy cooed again, she found the other couples absolutely adorable. She could only wonder what they thought of her and Kookie. As if on cue, both women look at Joy expectantly, Hope raising a brow insistently.