Advisory

Taehyung laughs at Jungkook's story, the younger having just come back from returning Joy's journal. He sinks into the couch and places his head in his hands. Taehyung catches his breath, pulling himself together.

  "Yah, Junggukie," he started, the younger slowly pulls his head from his hands, peeking up from his fingers. His hair draped over his face.

  "Don't beat yourself up over it. I'm sure she'll come around." He assured, stroking Tannie's head, the puppy falling asleep in his arms, snoring slightly with the tip of his tongue poking out.

  "Really?" He asked sincerely, putting Taehyung in a bit of a bind. Jungkook didn't talk to girls, and it wasn't because he wasn't interested, but simply because he never knew how. Taehyung was still surprised Jungkook wasn't a virgin anymore, though that's an incident they keep behind them.

  "I'm sure of it, do you have any idea how attractive you are to a woman? They love a man in uniform."

  "I don't think this one does, though, hyung. She's... it's almost like she's afraid of me. She can't even look into my eyes, so I'm put in a bind."

  Taehyung sighed, looking down at the dog in his lap, massaging his fur. "Jeonggukie, just ask her out. Casually, you know? Just look at her and tell her, 'hey, can I get you a coffee?'"

  But what were the odds of him getting to see her again? Taehyung knew the younger still felt hopeless."Don't you have duty to attend to around here three days out of the week? Ask her then. Maybe when she's coming home."

  Jungkook remembered her bumping into him, she was very agitated when she did, and he felt guilty by that. Maybe he can take her out as an apology? Properly introduce himself in a non-professional setting. He sighs, "Does it really work like that, hyung? I don't want her to retaliate or hate me."

  "Well, it won't hurt to try. The worst thing she can say is no, right?"

 Joy was on the phone catching up with her sister,  barely giving much attention to a Netflix special she'd put on to watch, anyway

 Joy was on the phone catching up with her sister,  barely giving much attention to a Netflix special she'd put on to watch, anyway. "Have you met any guys lately?" Alex asked in a sing-song tone, clearly eager for her sister to spill some tea.

  Joy rolls her eyes, her sister was married already, and expecting she and her husband's first baby. She wasn't showing much yet, but she was definitely pregnant. Their mother wanted Joy to bring someone home already. It was just her and Alex now, that's all their mother had left.

  "No," she said annoyed, making Alex chuckle at her. "Not really anyway."

  "What do you mean 'not really'?" She gasped, "Are you sleeping with someone?!"

  "What?! Alex, no!" Joy quickly defended her dignity. She wouldn't let her guard down like that.

  Alex chuckled, "I'm just playing, little sister. You're way too much of a Mary Sue to sleep with just anyone that thinks you're pretty." That was very much true, well, excluding the Mary Sue part.