~Bargain

"... Okay, Kookie..." Joy giggles to herself at what he said. He always makes her soft and feel like a little schoolgirl. "Okay... I'll see you then.... I love you, too-" there was a knock on her door, Joy turning back toward her open door to see Ted stood there, looking nervous. She turned back to her work, bidding Jungkook farewell on the phone. It was reaching the conclusion of her lunch break, she usually just worked as she ate at her desk unless her boyfriend took her out. Speaking of, Jungkook planned on treating her with an afternoon date after work, he'd be picking her up at the end of her shift. She was looking forward to it, they hadn't been on a date in a while.

"Um, Joy?" Joy sighs to herself, trying her hardest not to groan out loud. She swore if this kid called her by her first name one more time...

She had told Theodore - or Ted, as he preferred to be called - that since the introduction phase was over and done with, they'd be referring to each other in a professional manner. For some reason he kept throwing that out the window and has been doing so for the past two weeks, now. The first few times she let it slide, but now that they've assumed their positions at work she preferred to be addressed properly.

"It's ma'am to you, Theodore." She spoke without looking up at him. She heard him swallow from behind her. Call her a cold bitch, but this was a very professional and serious work environment and she wasn't going to play around when it came to earning her money. She may be just a couple of years older than him but in the working world that's a whole lot more experience that she had than he did. Not to mention their respective working positions, hers being higher.

"R-Right..." he stammered, "Ma'am..." he said it like it was a peculiar taste in his mouth. "Are you busy?"

"I'm working." She stated flatly. She was definitely seeing Jungkook's point from his first impression of the young man. Ted didn't even pretend that he wasn't crushing hard on her. It was fun playing hard to get sometimes, and at first she found it kind of cute and amusing. But things quickly went south because she realized that a lot of it was sexual; he was a bit too distracted looking at her ass or breasts to get any work done. Not to mention her boss's request to have him stationed near her office since she's his mentor, so she couldn't escape those wandering eyes.

"I was just wondering if you could show me something in the lab? I confused the switches again, and I'd like to be sure before I accidentally gas the lab." He chuckled nervously, rubbing his neck. She turns in her chair, away from her work to look up at him, folding her legs expectantly. He swallowed again, clasping his hands tightly on his clipboard and bringing it in front of him. She bit her cheek uncomfortably, knowing full well why he suddenly had his clipboard held in front of him in such a manner. It was his attempt at preventing her seeing yet another one of his boners. Something about the fact made her very uncomfortable and she could never look him directly in the eyes without that strange feeling in her gut.

She knew she should have listened to Jungkook, he suggested that she shouldn't wear such figure-hugging attire to work. The specific peach skirt she had on stopped just above the knee and had a modest split up the thigh, though it was no exception; now she knew why he said that, not because of jealousy (well, maybe a little bit of that), but to avoid wandering eyes. Though really it seemed that no matter what she wore the young boy seemed to always end up with a clipboard covering his crotch and this deer-in-headlights look on his face.

She gets up, smoothing her cream-colored blouse down as she stood to her full height, her heels making her just a centimetre or two taller than him. "Come with me, Mr. Vale, I don't have much time to keep showing you the ropes. I've got things to design by the fourth of next month." She urged, leading the way, naturally strutting in her stride.