~Conviction~

A trail of clothes travel to Joy's bedroom door, shut tightly and sealing the heat inside her bedroom.

In her room, she and Jungkook were enveloped in darkness and warmth. The air tingled with excitement and sultry breathing. Their grips were tight and firm, the fresh scratches on Jungkook's back stung slightly, but his mind was hypnotized by the beauty he was engulfed in.

Together their souls were dancing, in desperate need of relieving their pent up tensions from the past week. Their labored breaths are harmonious as he moves delectably, feeding into her pleasurable body.

Soft kisses comfort her sensitive skin, she felt exposed and vulnerable. Never had such an experience felt so good with another person. Joy, having always been celibate and private, was opening herself up to him. Unveiling the anxiety she endured and letting her soul free. It felt natural for her body to welcome Jungkook, her spread legs inviting his embrace. He drives his hips slowly into her being, brushing the hyperactive nerves within her irresistible cavern.

Jungkook feels fluttering in his gut each time she let a harmonious mewl slip, whimpering as the bliss overwhelmed her. Her body melting into his, practically merged into one. She grips his arms, with her legs she locks him in place, panting as he plows himself into her.

The roots of his hair is tugged, triggering satisfying nerves that drove him crazy and further promoted his excitement. She was irresistibly luscious, morphing into his body like she was designed just for it.

He pulls her up off the mattress, catching himself by placing his hand behind him. She fastens her thighs around his waist, her light breath catching as she moves, rolling her voluptuous hips mercilessly into his. He secures her in place, ensuring she remains balanced and comfortable, Joy whimpering softly into his ear.

Jungkook winces, biting his lip as she fulfills their desires, her alluring body was pressed firmly into his, her ripe bosom squeezed between them. Her spirit tasted delicious, her plump lips enchanting him, having captured his again as her nails drive into his bare back.

He loses himself in her touch, the taste of her lips, the feel of her body on his... he'd swear nothing has ever felt so right. Somehow, being in her presence, sharing an empty space together, Jungkook felt secure and certain that this was where he belonged. No matter what their distant future had in store, he was convinced he wouldn't regret this exposure.

Joy heard her phone buzzing the moment she closed the door behind Jungkook, who'd just kissed her cheek goodbye

She locks the door, Marble running around her as Joy rushed to answer the call she was receiving, seeing that it was her sister. Alex hums into the phone, likely cooing at her dogs as she waited for Joy to pick up.

"Hey, sis," Joy greeted. "How've you been?"

"Oh, you know, same old, same old." Alex replied.

"How's the baby treating you?" She was approaching her due date quickly. Joy was sent several pictures, and Alex's professional maternity pictures have yet to come in.