Three: Calum

MADISON'S POV

I yawned on the bench as I saw a figure appear in the distance. He started jogging over and as he got closer, I realized it was Calum. He didnt look tired like I did. He probably slept all day yesterday.

"Morning Cal." I yawn and lean into his embrace as he chuckles deeply. I take in his scent that I've missed dearly.

"First 24 hours awake Mads? Let's make it 48." he smirks and I groan. I like sleeping. I walk next to him, curious to findout where we'll be going today."I thought we could do some sightseeing today and stuff. Anywhere you wanna see specifically?" he questions.

I take a few moments to think about it before finally answering.

"I've always wanted to see the London eye. Maybe take a spin." I suggested and he grinned, taking my hand in his as we skipped down the streets of London.

"Then the London eye it is." I smiled at him groggily, starting to wake up more. I figured Michael would probably let me sleep, and I've missed sleepless nights with the boys. Awe came upon the London eye I gasped. It was so pretty. It was huge, and with excitement I rubbed Calum towards it while he laughed.

"Two please." Calum said, handing the man the money who let us on. Calum asked the man to stop us directly at the top and I leaned into him as we stopped, seeing the whole city below us. It was an amazing sight, and I was glad I could experience it.

I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture or the city from above, before looking down and regretting it. Calum laughed at me as I backed up.

"Why don't you look down! It's terrifying." I pout at him and he chuckles before taking out his phone.

"Take a selfie with me Maddieeeee." he says, dragging out my name to emphasize. I nod and squish with him, scrunching up my nose for the picture, and I feel my phone vibrate. Calum must've posted it on twitter. I save the picture of us with the city behind, and post it to my instagram.

I caption it 'sightseeing with Cal today:3 the London eye is terrifyingly high.' and post it, tagging him in the picture. When we get off the London eye, we go straight for breakfast at a quiet cafe.

"I've missed spending time with you Mads." Calum says randomly and I nod.

"Me too Calum. Me too." I sigh.

"We've been so busy with this tour thing and then trying to sleep, there hasn't been much time. We've felt so bad Maddie. I mean, we try, we really do." he looks down guiltily.

"No, Calum, don't worry about it. I understand. I've had no time anyways, with all the school work." I half lie, and he believes me so we end the conversation there. I don't want them feeling bad about it, it isn't their fault.

I order tea with my bagel for breakfast, and we chat for a while about everything. Sometimes a comfortable silence passes by as we eat. The second we finish, he pays the bill and we run off, skipping through London. For a while we just walk through the streets, maybe spiking up a conversation with a stranger for a second.

Then, as it's way past 3am and we've just left Buckingham palace, which we stood outside for a few hours just to admire; we find a 24 hour movie theater.

"Calum, let's go see Mockingjay part one," I tug him and as he laughs and gets tickets, then we load up on candy. We have the whole theater to ourselves, and throughout the movie I laugh and cry over certain things.

I sniffle as the movie continues. I had read all the books, and I really wish they were more like I pictured them in my head, but they're still amazing.

"that was the best movie ever." I note to Calum, and check the time. 5:47am. "Calum, how far are we from the park we have to meet whoever at next?" I yawn and he checks the time, before dragging me out.

A/N

Helloooooo! It's Christmas Eve ahhh I'm so excited for Christmas guys. It's also 3am and I'm in desperate need of sleep but honestly I don't want to.

Wizards of Waverly place was on tv and I got really happy but y'know.

I've forgtten to mention the ages of everyone by the way! Madison is now 15, Ashton is 22, Luke and Calum 20, Michael is 21. Because of the year and month placement, this is how it is. I'm sorry guysssss

Okay, I'm going to watch some old shows and go to bed. Goodnight guys, have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate!