Fourty-Four: Separation

((hahahahahahahahaha))

THIRD PERSON POV

The boys and Madison had not seen each other for two months. Two whole months since they had a glimpse of each other in person, when they watched Madison slowly disappear, and she watched them slowly disappear.

Everyone was constantly upset, but by now Madison was out of the public eye. They didn't care about her anymore. So the boys couldn't even hear her terribly sad sounding voice from videos taken of her, or see pictures of her. Nobody cared. It was almost as if two years had just gone and disappeared as well.

Of course the boys were still getting interviewed about her and everything that was happening, which they were always upset during. They were all broken, and that's when the 5sosfam realized just how much she meant to them. They would see her on the street and take pictures of her sometimes or try to get a message to the boys, but she would just look down.

She wasn't allowed to talk to them. Emmett would do everything to make sure she didn't.

Madison didn't even look like Madison anymore. She wore makeup like Violet, and she didn't own any graphic tees or band shirts anymore. The only thing she had like that was from the boys, and she couldn't wear them in public.

The only thing different between her and Violet now was that Madison had blood red dip dye in her hair, something Emmett agreed to so she could be a little bit of her own person.

As of right now, Madison was sat in her room in the house they were at in Brisbane. She had just gotten home from school, where she didn't have any friends but she didn't care. Nobody wanted to talk to her, they knew what was underneath the pretty makeup and clothes.

She was a broken girl, not like when she found out about the whole beginning of this thing, but it was so different. Madison could say with positivity that she was depressed. She knew it, hell, she knew it was a long time coming. She was numb to everything but pain.

Madison sat upon her bed, headphones in and watching one of the boys interviews. They all looked stressed and tired. They avoided all of the questions with her as well as they could, Michael looking like he was going to cry. They all did actually.

"Madison!" Emmett yelled, from downstairs she assumed. She huffed, rolling her eyes but going downstairs.

"What?" Madison snapped, Emmett sighing in annoyance. Violet was watching from the kitchen table. Violet felt terrible about everything. Violet wanted to leave Emmett behind, go with Madison and find the boys. But Madison didn't even want to speak with her.

"You're barely passing any of your classes. School has barely started. It's your Junior year, you should care." Emmett said, pinching the bride of his nose when Madison scoffed.

"I'm still passing."

"I'm tired of this Madison! It's been two months, you need to get over it!" Emmett shouted, Violet flinching.

"I don't want to get over it! I hate you, and I hate her!" Madison shouted back angrily, growing red and clenching her fists at the man in front of her.

"We're your family! They weren't!"

"Michael was blood you asshole! Your own flesh and blood too! They're the only people who ever cared about me!" She screamed, swiping all of the papers on the table to the floor. She was practically seething in anger.

She screamed out, running back to her room and slamming the door with all the power she could, shaking the Inge in her bedroom. Madison walked toward her bathroom slowly, tears now rolling down her face.