Twenty-five: Bear

MADISON'S POV

Though they wouldn't admit it, I knew that the boys liked James more than they did before. They also made us sleep in the living room, but I guess that was understandable. James' parents picked him up around noon, and the boys and I had just been laying around for the past two hours. Or about two hours, we had a meeting with management at noon.

The meeting was one we scheduled. We wanted to tell them about my twin sister and father, before they freaked our when seeing a magazine of violet and I hanging out or something. We were all matching, not on purpose though. Just black skinny jeans, and plain black tees. It was mind of weird, to see us all wearing the same thing.

Sure, we should've seen this coming, but all five of use just happened to wear this on the same day? I laughed quietly to myself as we climbed out of the car and slammed our doors shut, walking into the office where everyone was already sat quietly waiting.

"You needed to speak to us about something?" the boys gesture for me to speak and I roll my eyes.

"During the tour, my father came to one of the concerts with my twin sister Violet. They moved for Adelaide to Syndey to be closer to me." I inform them and I see a devilish smirk appear on her face.

"This will be perfect, draws attention to you, which will draw attention to the boys. Your 16th birthday is coming up soon, am I correct?" I nod slowly, suspiciously. "Perfect. You two can have a joint party. Maybe get some lunch with the boys, her, and your father? Then, have a party somewhere public, maybe the park."

"I don't think we have a problem with that, do you Mads?" I shake my head, not minding that. I can introduce Violet to my friends then. It's only like two weeks away now, time really flies. I'll probably have a small party, Violet can invite whoever, but I'm not sure if she has any friends around here.

"Sounds like a plan, there are always paparazzi near your house, they'll be sure to see you." we wave out, heading home. Brianna said she was dropping Bear off for me today around 2:30, so we'll be back right in time. I'll invite her to my party in person, and then text everyone else who I plan to invite.

I sit on the front step as the boys go inside, and see Brianna walking down the street. Bear has gotten so much bigger since I last saw him, that was so long ago. He remembers me, and runs up the stairs. Brianna lets go of the leash as he jumps up onto me.

I pet him and thank Brianna, quickly talking to her and inviting her to the party, and she parts. I'm left with the boys and Bear, and he's excited to see them again as well. Brianna and her family had grown close to him, but I told her they could have him over to visit whenever they wanted.

I play with Bear for a while, before a knock sounds on the door. I open it and see Violet and Emmett, obviously who I was expecting. I don't answer the door anymore unless I'm expecting anyone.

"Hey guys, come on in." I smile, hugging both of them. "So for our 16th birthday, I was wondering if maybe you two wanted to have all seven of grab lunch and then have some people just hangout at the park? We'll come back here and have a sleepover after, but you can invite whoever. I'm excited for you to meet my friends." I say excitedly and Violet laughs and nods, looking up to Emmett.

"Sounds fine to me. I'll be with the boys if either of you need me." and then he's off, leaving me and Violet.

"I'm very excited to meet this James friend of yours, I've heard quite a few stories." she smirks at me and I groan, laughing. Sometimes I wish she wasn't this comfortable around me, of course I want her to be. She's my sister after all. Her hair has faded to its natural color, but we can easily be told apart by our different styles. She's more girly than I am, always wearing dresses and dress shoes, sandals and skirts, but other than that we're exactly the same.

We have similar music taste as well, she just doesn't really wear band shirts like I do. It's nice having a twin, and I'll definitively be doing some switching with her if I need to do something and don't want the boys to find out.

The boys and Emmett also agreed that I am to be treated as Emmett treats Violet, punishment and all, and a Violet is to be treated as the boys treat me, punishment and all.

I lean back up against the counter with Violet as we sit eating a bag if chocolate chips, and just think about all the years I missed of doing this with her.

A/N

Sorry this chapters a bit uneventful, but I can't just skip all the information in the story to make drama happen all the time :3