Plan

Bridgette POV

This day will be the best day ever in my life. My school held a trip to Paris and I was eager wondering what should I do if I arrived first. Enjoying the chirped of birds which perched on the branch outside, someone was jolted me up.

"Bridgette, come down for your breakfast!" Mama yelled at the downstairs badly.

"Hold on, in minute!" I replied as soon as fixing my upper button.

After ready I stepped my foot to downstairs and smell a good flavor. Mama set up a bacon, pair of breads, and scrambled eggs for breakfast. She noticed my presence in amusing looked. I walked towards to dining table and sat off my butt being comfortable.

"You sure for your pack today? I mean your belongings. Its look like wouldn't help you much during the trip. You need more stuff darling," she gives her a corncern looked in relief.

"Mama it was max of limit, trust me everything would be fine. I will text you every night mama," I scooped my breakfast to gain energy.

"Okay dear, car is ready!" She take off her seat then sprinted out, searched for our garage.

-o0o-

Schoolyard was littered by students second grade in their various outfits. Two bus parked in front of the gate. Bridgette out from her car and gathered to the crowd. Fortunately she found Alya who stood up to examine an announcement paper which sticked on the wooden board.

"I hoped we are in the same seat, unfortunately you with Adrien Agraste and I with a geeky DJ," She rolled her eyes lazily made Bridgette giggles.

"Oh excuse me, a geeky DJ? You should mirror yourself an awful blogger!" He make both of them almost jump in shocked.

"Since when he already next to our?" Bridgette slapped her mind.

"An awful what?! You mean an awesome blogger?" Declared Alya to calm down her tense.

"Uhyouthebrunettesuck!" He rushed to defend himself with bashful cheeks and Alya teased him more.

"I guess you should studied to arrange words again in kindergarden Nino Lahiffe, or you have a problem with your teeth?"

"WHATEVER, YOU BITCH!" There's a thunder between them, Bridgette trailed off do not to intervene.

"I knew im always win," Alya shrugged her shoulders then folded her arms.

Someone who wore a black shirt with white stripes was walking gentle towards them. His blonde hair shone as his emerlard eyes sweeping around. He patted his best friend shoulders who already had a bad conversations with Alya before.

"Nino, we should absence. Mrs.Bustier didn't allow whoever take a seat before get their nametag. Hurry up!"

"You two should too, Ah Bridgette, the people who seat beside me right?" He smiled abruptly.

"Ye..yea, we gotta go," She replied as she grabbed Alya wrist to further.

Lila POV

Everyone was talked about how beautiful Bridgette outfit today. My ears burst as soon as I stomped my feet against the cement paving. 4 years ago she was a loser who begged me for a freedom. How could she being loved rather than me!

Its hard to torture her by blunt methods. I can't handle this jealousy anymore. If you can't fight from the outside so you must stab her inside. It was brilliant, thankfully for my popped ideas. I should make a plan.

I am calling someone who can help, "Hey Nathaniel, guess who?"

"Lila, I didn't want to chit chat now. I quiet busy in here."

"No, no..Please, I just want to give you a gift.."

"What gift?" His sound pretty curious, my plan worked.

"You know, obviously I knew you has a big crush on Bridgette. Everyone knew it. And I would help you to get her, easy peasy. Seriously Im not joking to you."

"Interesting," he replied with cuckhles a bit.

"Count me in, when exactly?"

I hummed in a second then turned around. My eyes widened in furious. She's touching my charming prince! I didn't want to take a risk but I want it does as soon as possible. "While we are already in the ferry, I will text you to clear it all."