COMPLETE SET OF CHARACTERS

Cast of Characters:

Charlotte Revilla

- Age in the story: 17
- Portrayer: Kim So-hyun

- main protagonist of the story. An ordinary student who just happen to discover that magic body mirror at their library's storage room by following that mysterious red butterfly, that brought her to the other world, called Aglaea, particular in the Empire of Stavron in just a blink of an eye. And there, she was hailed as the Magissa, a savior.

Prince Alexeus

-Age in the story: 18
-Portrayer: Kim Taehyung

- the crowned prince of the Empire of Stavron. The most popular prince with blue eyes, and the one who was hailed as Magissa's Knight and destined to be with Charlotte on her adventures as a Magissa.

Princess Adara

- Age in the story: 16
- Portrayer: Kim Sae Ron

- the only princess of the Empire of Baltsaros, and the youngest in her family. She has that 'spoiled brat' attitude and was head-over-heals to Alexeus.

Prince Calisto

- Age in the story: 18
- Portrayer: Park Jimin

- second prince of the Empire of Baltsaros. Elder brother of Adara. He's Alexeus' good friend since childhood. He met Charlotte at the ball party in the Stavron's imperial palace and fell in love at first sight to her.

Prince Aristaeus

- Age in the story: 19
- Portrayer: Jo Young-min

- prince of the Empire of Deucalion. Also a good friend of Alexeus since childhood. He has an identical twin brother. He was having a jolly and playful attitude. He will be hailed as the crowned prince in the end.

Prince Erasmus

- Age in the story: 19
- Portrayer: Jo Kwang-min

- prince of Empire of Deucalion, and just like his twin brother, Aristaeus, he was also that cheerful and playful one. But a bit matured than his identical twin brother.

Princess Ariadna

- Age in the story: 23
- Portrayer: Shin Min Ah

- the eldest princess of the Empire of Cascadia. She was a kind-hearted one and also the wife of the Baltsaros' crowned prince, Orien -- Calisto and Adara's eldest brother.

Princess Damara

- Age in the story: 20
- Portrayer: Im Yoona

- middle princess of the Empire of Cascadia. She appears to be kind and demure. But unlike her sisters, she was actually having an egoistic and envious attitude.

Princess Calliah

- Age in the story: 17
- Portrayer: Yeri (Red Velvet)

- the youngest among them Cascadian princesses. She was kind and having a pure heart. She was also the top female achiever in the entire Aglaea. The fragile princess that would be the reason of Charlotte's jealousy because of her being close to Alexeus, but eventually gave her a helping hand and they became friends.

Zelion

- the wealthy, narcissistic leader of the village of Agua. The first one who possessed the gem of water and used it on his evil plans. He's a young handsome man who has a great desire of stealing the crown from the Stavron Emperor so he fooled the citizens of the village and used their anger to do a rebellion to make his plan work.