CHAPTER 20

"This way sultana" Mehmed led the way. I followed him with Cennet behind me, we stopped behind a tree and watched as Ahmed got off of his horse and walked over to the woman that was standing at the door, she greeted him with a kiss to the lips making Cennet gasp and cover her eyes and Mehmed pasha turned around embarrassed.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he smiled at her looking at her with eyes full of love before they both walked into the house.

So this was the price of my love for him, after everything, this is how he rewards me for loving him and staying by his side no matter what

I walked away not being able to stand there anymore and went straight over to the hidden carriage and got in with Cennet.

The drive back to the castle was silent as we both didn't know what to say which was for the best because if she would've said anything I would've exploded on her.

I walked into my room taking off my cloak throwing it down on the floor angrily.

"What happened sultan?" Karla asked as she walked over to me.

"Get out!" I cried at her making her jump and scramble out followed by Malin. Emily though didn't give up and walked over to me.

"What's wring sultana?" She asked making me feel even more angrily.

"I SAID GET OUT" I yelled at her pushing over a table that held my perfumes. She ran out and closed the door behind her in fear.

I'm so angry right now I can kill. I walked over to my mirror and without thinking twice and I pushed it forward with all my mighty making it shatter into a million pieces like my heart just did fifteen minutes ago.

After a whole of ten minutes of screaming, yelling, and smashing things I finally calmed down enough to walk out of my room and tell the girls to clean up the mess which they did hurriedly.

I walked over to my old wing which now is only for the children, I walked in to see Hiba one of the only maids I trust around the children sitting there reading them a book. When I walked in she shot up and bowed to me.

"Leave me alone with my children" she bowed again and walked out of the room.

I sat down on the sofa pulling Othman closer to me from my left and Mehmed from my right, the rest of the children sat on either side of their siblings and held on to each other.

I will protect you, all of you I will protect you all from anything and everything.

After spending some time with the children I left as they ate their dinner and went back to my room and sat down on my bed feeling my heart shatter again.

"I lost him Cennet, he doesn't love me anymore," I said quietly trying hard not to start crying.