No love

( this is the flashback to the night of Zola and Jungkook bc y'all really wanted it and i also needed something to write 😏)

Immediate Mature content, yuh let's get into it!😁

Jungkooks hotel is where they happen to stumble upon, lips locked with some type of desperation as the both struggled to get into te room without almost falling. Although there were sad tears running down her cheeks she continues to unbutton his dress shirt.

"Wait, you're crying." He points out but Zola only hush's him with a sweet kiss.

"Help me forget about him Jungkook, just for tonight." She places another kiss to his lips before trailing down his neck. "Just for tonight."

Although Jungkook had a deep and dark feeling in his chest, he still let her kiss down his body letting himself drown into it. He knew that this was wrong, J-hope would absolutely murder him when he finds out and Jungkook knew he would. He had eyes almost everywhere but in this moment, Jungkook didn't care as he let his hard exterior go. Instead of holding it in, he draws out a soft hesitant moan as the girl sat beside him pulling at the buttons on his dress shirt. The male raised his hand in a gentle manner as he pushed her head up so she was facing him, the soft skin under his palm was caressed by him as he brought his lips to her cushiony ones letting himself get lost in her.

She tasted good.

How did he even manage to let her go?

He listens to her moans, they were small and cute which had his insides turning and his blood rushing down south. His length starts to protrude causing his bulge to appear, so as this happens Jungkook glides his tongue into her mouth while take her hand into his guiding it slowly to his hardened dick. This action causing him to lowly groan at the feeling of her small hand rubbing against him. Jungkook wasn't usually sensitive but he hadn't fucked anyone in two years, so her touch was nice.

"Lay down." He whispers into her ear, Zola follows instructions quickly scooting to the headboard to lie down. After her, the male faces her and scoots his long body so his head was right above her lower body. Knowing what he wanted, Zola slips her hands down and tugged her dress upwards watching as Jungkook helps pull her panties down. The male was just about to place the tip of his thumb against her clit when his long hair gets in the way not letting him see clearly, so to balance himself he sits on his knees real quick so he could put his hair in a low bun. Strong hands ran through the pretty strands to bring the hair back before tying it up, Zola couldn't help but to stare at the sight.

Right when he's done, Zola sits up to grip his shirt into her hands tightly before bringing him down to her immediately clashing her lips on his. The sounds of their lips basically smacking surrounded them, but instead of going slow knowing it would give her time to think about someone else she pulls him down so he was laying on top of her.