Just do it

(Mature scene ahead )••••

••••

     "I'm not gay!" Namjoons voice echoed throughout Hoseok's office as he sat down in front of him, Hoseok just looked at him in all seriousness.

     "Namjoon you don't understand, this is one my biggest deals and this is all he wants."

Namjoon throws his hands in the air before standing up. "How does he even know who I am? Did you tell him?!" He quickly turned back towards Hoseok with his finger pointed at him. His voice held anger along with confusion, Hoseok just watched him pace around.

      "No, he said he did a background check on us and took an interest in you. If I were you this would be great."

    "Ok then you be his lover then!"

Namjoon stood with a hand on his hip, he seemed frustrated. Hoseok could understand why but this was big deal and all it depended on namjoon. If he didn't want to be with Seokjin then the deal was off, Hoseok tried to tell the guy that namjoon was straight as fuck but seokjin still insisted that he had namjoon. Namjoon has never seen what that guy looked like. For all he knew he could be a 50 year old man looking for young men and plus namjoon didn't exactly feel all too good about dating a male.

    "All he wants is you namjoon, please do this for me. Just meet up with him and if you really really don't like him, then fine I'll cut the deal. Just please try for me."

Namjoon sighed. "Fine." He mumbled into his hands.

•••••

|namjoon|

Namjoon sat at the table of the coffee shop, drink in one hand and his phone in the other. He texted Hoseok non stop on how he would really like to murder him but all Hoseok sent back was laughing emojis. Namjoon was very irritated at this point, he had to meet this guy when he really didn't want to. He was just about to back out until he saw a pretty male walk in, Well you could barely see his face since he had sunglasses on but he could kind of tell.

The guy was dressed in all black, a black button up along with some black jeans and black boots. Namjoon tried not to make eye contact with the male as he sat down across from namjoon with a kind smile on his face.

     "Kim namjoon. Nice to meet you."

Seokjin bowed towards him a bit but not all of the way before placing a hand on the table. Namjoon blinked a couple of times as seokjin took his sunglasses off and replaced them with regular glasses. He was honestly shocked, the man was really pretty, too pretty to be a ruthless mafia boss.

    "Oh uh, hello." He quickly bowed trying to not show him that he was nervous. Seokjin just smiles at the not so subtle blush on his face.

     "So I assume you know why you're here."

Seokjin sends a flirty wink that was so fast that namjoon barley had time to catch it but he did. Namjoon just nods with a slight grunt, Seokjin smirks at the younger male. Namjoon also didn't fail to notice when he slowly checked him out.

     "Good, which means you know that if I take on this deal then that means your mine right?"

••••

   "Namjoon are you ok? You weren't answering your texts."

     "Uh, y-yeah I'm f-fine... oh shit."

••••••

      "God baby, you're so hot."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoons hands held onto the sides of Seokjin chair, he was sat on the chair with his legs spread wide with his pants around his ankles and Seokjin between his thighs. The older male was on his knees and his mouth wrapped around namjoons dick. Namjoon couldn't believe that he was letting another man suck his dick, never in a day of his life would he think he would be in this situation.

Namjoon did try to place his hand in Seokjins hair but he ended up slapping it away and made him keep his hands to himself.

     "Does this feel good baby?" Seokjin pulled away a little, his hand still pumping him. His lips were plump and pouty as he looked up at namjoon. Namjoon bites his bottom lip before nodding.

    "Use your words babe."

    "Yes."

   "Yes what?" Seokjin quirked his eyebrow.

    "Yes sir."