I care

| hoseok |

| hoseok |

Hoseok ran his hand through his black hair as he sat there stressed. Ever since he kill that guy he had to fill out a bunch of papers and he had make sure people didn't know about anything. So far he was almost done with the papers so Hoseok just lies back against his chair and relaxes for a bit spreading his legs with his hands behind his head. As he was busy resting his eyes someone of course walked in disrupting his relaxation.

"What is it?" He said without opening his eyes. He didn't expect it but someone sat on his lap making flinch. His eyes opened meeting with the sight of his girl. "How did you find this place?" He asked suspiciously. Zola smiles at him before straddling his lap.

"Namjoon drove me here because I wanted to see you."

Great now im gonna have to have a talk with namjoon.

"You missed me baby?" He chuckles at her as she moves her face into his neck before whispering a 'yeah' into it. Hoseok wraps his arms around her pulling her in. Zola smiles at this before placing sweet kisses on his neck, hoseok leaned his head to side to let her continue as he bit his lip at the feelings. Usually she's too shy to start things like this so he takes advantage of the sexy sight just relaxing as she sucks hickeys onto his pale neck.

"God baby." Hoseok groaned at the feeling of her lips.

"Right the-

Hoseok was cut off by the sound of the door opening a woman walking in.

She stood there in front of his desk with a crop top on and some booty shorts making Zola look up at her. The girl gave Hoseok a flirty smile before placing papers onto his desk. "Hi seokie." Her voice sounded too high and her smile was way to big, Zola already could tell she had a thing for her man.

"What do you want?" Zola said as she turned around on his lap, her ass sitting directly on his cock. She gave the girl a dirty look as she looked her up and down. The girl rolled her eyes at Zola clearly not understanding that no one wanted her in the room.

"Who are you?" She asks with distaste, Zola chuckled as the girl flipped her hair, though her mouth dropped once Zola replied.

"Hoseoks girlfriend." She said with a proud smirk. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Zola once again to pulll her closer to him letting her handle the situation, he never liked the whore anyways. Namjoon let her work in the gang, hoseoks smirks at his baby as she talks among them. Zola snatched the papers from the girls hand with a smile before placing it onto the desk neatly before her, the girl scoffed at the sight of hickeys on hoseoks neck, she definitely did not get the chance to do that to her crush. Zola realized that she had been standing there not saying anything just gawking at the couple so she moved her hand signaling the girl to leave.

   "You can go now." She stated making her stomp off in frustration. Once the girl was finally gone Zola dropped her smile and got off hoseoks lap before turning around to face him.

   "Who is she?" Zola crosses her arms against her chest leaning on her foot. Hoseok chuckled at the sight of his girlfriend standing there being angry for no type of reason. He honestly loved that she was offensive knowing she wants him to herself. He thought it was cute and sexy.  Hoseok got up on his feet and sighed before pulling her into him with a laugh.

   "Some girl that namjoon hired." He tried to hug her but she kept her arms crossed so he ended up just pushing her head into his neck and rocked her side to side. "Don't worry about it baby, I don't even know her like that." He reasoned with her, Zola rolled her eyes even thought he couldn't see it happening. Thank god he couldn't see it.

     "Do you wanna go out to eat?"

•☮️•

     "Here's a story from A to Z, if you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully, du du du."

Hoseok and Zola were on their way from the restaurant to their house, he didn't think she would have drank that much but before he knew it she was drunk. So now they were in the car, him driving while she bolted out random song lyrics horribly. It's didn't even bother her since she had a few drinks.

   "Let's get high baby." She shouted as the radios volume was up. Hoseok chuckled at her as she danced in her seat. "Wait I don't wanna go home Hoseok. I know a place."

    "Why are we here baby?" Hoseok asked as she led him into the abandoned park. Zola giggles as she moved them towards the little castle that had a big bench inside of it that they could lay down on. She took her hoodie off and placed it onto the bench so they could lay down on it. Once it was on she pushed Hoseok gently onto the bench making him lie down.

    "Lay down." She demanded slightly. Hoseok raised his eyebrows before doing so. She just smiles at him before pulling the bag of already wrapped blunts out of her pocket along with a lighter that she had took out of hoseoks car. Zola opens the bag and pulls one out before laying down beside her man who automatically let her rest her head on his bicep. Hoseok took the lighter out of her hand signaling for her to put the blunt against her lips so he could light it up.

They lied there smoking the blunt letting the natural sound of nature around them carry on. Zola found this relaxing, she had always wanted to do this in a relationship. To just enjoy each other's company, Hoseok could say the same. He really liked the fact that he could relax and not have to kill someone. As he was smoking Zola rested her hand and head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

   "I like this." She said to him. Hoseok looked up at the ceiling of the little kids castle, nodding in agreement.

   "Yeah, I'm glad you brought me here."

   "This was actually my quiet spot. I usually come here when I'm having problems or when I'm stressed out, it's relaxes me. I wanted to bring you here to share with you something special to me." Zola looked up at Hoseok with a small glint in her eye admiring his facial features. Hoseok licks his bottom lip before looking down at her, he leans down taking her lips into his slowly molding them together.

   "Thanks babygirl. I care about you..... a lot."