Come back home

•

After hours and hours of traveling all the way back to Korea, they had finally reached their destination. From afar, Zola could see the familiar yet unfamiliar mansion coming into view as hoseoks personal driver drove ahead. The car ride was irritatingly silent, letting her know that the male wasn't too keen on being in a good mood. Obviously she had sparked an anger inside of him but she honestly didn't care  about his rising feelings towards her. This was unfair to her so she says screw his feelings because he can easily get over it. At least the babies car seat sat in between them so she could have a little space away from him, not directly sitting next to him.

From the corner of her eye, Zola could see his jaw clenching and unclenching as if he was holding something back. She knew he really wanted shout at her in anger and in some way she found satisfaction in the way he felt. Zola wanted to find entertainment in something but she couldn't exactly get on her phone since he discarded it saying that she didn't need it. Zola couldn't play with Nola because she had just fallen asleep and Zola didn't want to wake her up.

Finally, the car had stopped in the driveway and saving Zola from the awkward silence, the driver announced that they have arrived. Hoseok was the first to get out, hands slapping Zola's away when she was reaching to unbuckle the baby.

   "I got it. Go inside." He practically murmurs. Zola only scoffs at him before opening the door and angrily headed to the entrance of the house. Before she could place a hand on the doorknob, one of hoseoks friends or whatever the fuck he was to him, Zola honestly didn't know nor did she remember or care but she roughly shoved him aside before speed walking towards the stairs.

   "Welcome back, Zola!" The familiar man shouted but Zola only ignores him as she makes her way up the stairs.

    "Don't worry baby, mommy is gone get us out of here."

Hoseok wasn't home, leaving Zola and the baby together a few hours ago. He cooed and talked to their kid but not uttering a word to his baby mother before stepping out. Honestly she was kind of upset that he barely looked at her but at least she now has her own time to collect her thoughts. Zola can't say that she knew for a fact that she knew what she was going to do now, but now that she lives in South Korea once again, most likely with cameras every where, she knew that it was going to be hard to leave.

She didn't know what to think anymore, Hoseok seems different and she didn't know how to go with this. Instead of worrying about it as of now, Zola picks up her chubby baby and holds her in her warm arms and sets Nola against her side, letting the small human being take in her surroundings. Getting up, Zola kisses Nola right on her forehead.