Time with you

(very very mature, basically smut this whole chapter) _

_

|zola|

It had been a few weeks ever since she had followed Hoseok to that building, Zola had slowly forgotten about the situation since Hoseok hadn't been leaving late at night

It was weird because after many nights of Hoseok leaving abruptly he ended up not really leaving the house. Once upon a time Zola did end up asking why he was staying so much at home but he just brushed it off and told her he got plenty of time off work because he was very high in his business. After Zola had forgotten about the whole situation with the creepy building she just let it go and appreciated the fact that he was able to spend more time with her. Even though Hoseok spent more time at his apartment with her that meant that he had his friends over plenty of times, now Zola wasn't upset about it at first until they came over almost everyday just to smoke weed and eat.

Zola did try to just leave and hang out at her own apartment but of course that was apparently a big problem to Hoseok who threw a big fit about her not hanging out with him, although she had spent most of her time with him. Zola was very tired of being smothered by a cloud of smoke 24/7 while the guys talked shit or about their hook ups. So since she couldn't really leave without her boyfriend calling for her Zola decided to just stay in his room and do her makeup, even though she had no where to go for the day she just ended up taking pictures of her makeup and outfit.

Zola had a lot of time on her hands and it was finally time to stop waiting on her hair to get done, she had bought hair from her local hair store from a while ago and now she could finally braid her hair since she had nothing else to do. It took about a few hours but Zola did get it done, she had to admit that her hands hurt like hell while her head felt tender as fuck but she was quite proud how her hair turned out but right now she was really hungry and needed to get some food in her system. So Zola finally left the room and headed straight towards the kitchen, see now the problem with this was that to get to the kitchen you had to walk through the living room which was where all the guys were talking and smoking. She tried to walk fast through there but of course she caught Hoseok's attention.